Cadcorp is currently seeking a GIS software support engineer to join it’s highly experienced and skilled Technical Services team.
Based in Stevenage, reporting to the Technical Services Manager, and ideally with 1-2 years’ experience in the GIS or related industry; the role will be to provide technical support and consultancy services to Cadcorp customers and partners.
As part of the team, you will get to work with a wide range of software technologies including Cadcorp’s core desktop and web technologies, third-party related software and cloud technology.
- Educated to degree or Masters level
- A background in GIS or a related discipline eg. scientific or engineering
- Cloud technology and managed services
- Have a keen interest in GIS and web mapping technologies
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills that can be applied in this customer facing role
- Candidates should be confident, adaptable and self-motivated
- Knowledge of databases and web services
- Basic programming skills such as Python and VB.Net
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Experience in using various Geo technologies
The role includes direct customer interaction and travel within the UK.
Employee benefits include:
- Some core hour flexibility
- Company pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Gym membership
- Life insurance
- Permanent health insurance
Salary commensurate with experience.
For further information, please send your covering letter and CV for the attention of Sharon Hailes to: email@example.com
Direct applications only – no agencies please.
Cadcorp is not a licensed UK visa sponsor, and is therefore only seeking EU applicants.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org