Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including electric bikes and scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for a self-driven, curious, and highly logical individual to join our Data Analytics team. You will drive strategic insights and detailed analytics decisions related to scaling and optimizing our business. You should have strong analytical skills, excellent communication abilities, and a knack for working across teams in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Product, Ops, Strategy, or Finance in researching and answering critical questions for our business
- Develop instrumentation to track progress against key business objectives
- Design, instrument, and analyze experiments that produce reliable insights that drive business efficiency
- Partner with Engineering in developing solutions to democratize access to data insights
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative fields
- 4+ years of full-time work experience as a Data Analyst / Data Scientist at a technology company
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and a data manipulation language, such as R or Python
- Hands-on experience with data pipelines, ETLs, and data visualization tools
- Solid knowledge of statistical analysis techniques such as hypothesis testing and regression
- Strong communication skills with a consistent record of collaborating across a wide variety of teams and disciplines in a dynamic environment
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.