Terabee is a dynamic and fast-paced technology company that designs, develops and
manufactures the TeraRanger brand of sensors, bringing new ideas and unique solutions to
robotics, automation, IoT and smart city challenges.
We are now seeking a creative designer, with a natural interest for traditional and digital media.
We are looking for strong graphic, multimedia and web design skills to support our ambitious communication campaigns. The main objective is to regularly create engaging content to make our brand, products and activity highly visible within our target markets.
You will need to be eligible to stay and work in Europe for 6 months or more and have the support of your university or other internship program. Terabee will pay a monthly stipend as governed by French law.
Role and Responsibilities:
● Creating branded templates for business documents and presentations
● Creating print content such as packaging, visiting cards, flyers, banners, stickers, flags and
goodies, respecting professional supplier standards
● Creating engaging content such as illustrations, infographics, animations and videos to
support our content production plan
● Web design for landing pages, website updates and interactive web content
● Web design for digital ads such as static and animated banners
● Conducting research to understanding our markets, the competition and how to compete
● Have completed at least three semesters at a university or college, preferred fields of
study: graphic design, web design, photography, videography, copywriting, multimedia or
● Excellent Adobe Suite skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier, etc.)
● Excellent spoken and written English language ability
● Experience working with WordPress, ACF framework a strong plus
● Experience working for a web or communication agency and/or with web developers
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com with the subject line
“Graphic & Multimedia Designer (Intern)”. We look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.terabee.com.