Earthcube is developing a monitoring platform based on an automated analysis of geospatial information. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques in both Computer Vision and Machine Learning, Earthcube enables its customers to access more reliable and more precise information,thus enablingfasterinterventionsforasaferenvironment.
After a €3 million seed round in 2017, we are moving towards becoming the European leader in AI for geospatialapplications.
Within the GIS team, your mission will involve:
● Setting up scripts to automate the geospatial process
● Implementing geospatial feasibility demonstrations
● Producing a geodatabase
We are looking for an open-minded individual who strives for excellence and delivering quality outputs. The must-haves:
● At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
● Experience with geospatialdatabases
● Experience with GISsoftware (QGIS, ArcGIS, etc.)
● Experience with Python for GIS(GDAL, Geopandas,etc.)and FME
● Excellent organizational skills and autonomy
At least one of the following skills would be a very strong asset:
● Experience with ArcPy
● Experience with Defense and Intelligence clients and classified infrastructures, prior experience of on-premise deployment
● Experience with DeepLearning technology or bigdata products
● Experience with geospatial data
What we offer
Earthcube offers a competitive salary, and provides a great working environment that includes dedicatedtimetoworkonsideprojectsanddevelopnewskills.
We also offer the opportunity to work on a unique project: unlock AI technologies for critical geospatial applications. We like to design products that actually make a difference for people on the ground in order to make the world a little less scary.
Earthcube promotes diversity and mixity in its workforce, so whatever your background is, if you think you are up to the task and want to be part of our adventure, feel free to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com