- Shall have 4 or more years’ experience in GIS Analysis.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Esri ArcGIS software, including but not limited to ArcGIS server/desktop, ArcGIS Pro, and ArcGIS Enterprise.
- Direct experience implementing, supporting, and training enterprise level GIS applications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with proficiency in GIS analysis.
- Shall have 4 or more years of experience supporting, implementing, managing, and implementing multi user web-based GIS applications.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of developing web-based portals for clients to access GIS data.
- Knowledge of Python language to develop GIS applications within the Esri ArcGIS environment.
- Shall meet the minimum credential requirements for a Journeyman proficiency level for specialty area Operations & Maintenance – System Administration as outlined in SECNAV M-5239.2.
- Certified GIS Professional (GISP) is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in GIS, Computer Science, Engineering or another related field.
- Proficiency in building and maintaining spatial geodatabases in enterprise GIS deployments.
- Ability to provide technical assistance and troubleshooting to users including: utilizing log files, and web debugging tools is desired.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI.
- Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
To apply for this job please visit mantech.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.