Do you dream of what cars of the future will look like when you combine them with connectivity, a smartphone, and cloud services? Can you imagine uniting those dreams with a company that has the skills and relationships to make that a reality? If so, Telenav wants you!
At Telenav, we believe the car is at the beginning of a massive innovation wave that mirrors what happened on the smartphone several years ago. Building on our long history of mobile and in-car navigation software and services, we are on a mission to make people’s lives less stressful, more productive and more fun when they’re on the go.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Data Analyst Intern to join our growing Analytics team.
- Experience with market research and analytics. Has applied some of quantitative and qualitative research methods to help find solutions to business problems.
- Compile and analyze automotive data related to manufacturing, sales and trends and help improve and validate forecast assumptions.
- Collect industry-related market research for automotive navigation solutions and understands how to leverage different external sources to estimate total penetration of the company products.
- Comfortable with large data sets and interest in building data models for consumer behavior and business metrics.
- Help combining data from multiple internal and external sources to extract meaning, reconcile assumptions, and identify logical path of action.
- Perform ad hoc analyses to investigate and drive insights into key business trends.
- Conduct the standard suite of product analyses to uncover insights about our products and users.
- Strong SQL and Excel skills with working knowledge of some business intelligence tools like Cognos, Tableau
- Experience with ETL methodologies and tools
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of business processes
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships.
- 4+ years of business focused analysis experience in a Data Analyst or Business Intelligence focused role
To apply for this job please visit careers.telenav.com.