Our client is looking for an individual who is customer focused, wants to work with a vibrant group of people who are moving into the cloud technologies space, and you have great Business Intelligence/reporting skills to assist in the delivery of high quality reporting and consistency across the organisation.
This role will be crucial for the supporting, maintaining and developing the Business Intelligence for our client. You will be spending your time working with the broader business to understand their Business Intelligence needs; translating these into accurately designed solutions which benefit the platform.
Whys the role open: Newly created roles within the GIS team.
- Share knowledge and provide guidance to colleagues about BI opportunities and capabilities
- Bring together systems, data, analytics, and reporting to facilitate effective communication and aid data driven decision making
- Standardize data collection by developing methods for database design and validation reports
- Engage with key stakeholders to understand their data needs
- Develop reporting capabilities to enable fact driven strategic decisions to be made quickly and more accurately
- Enhance awareness for BI capabilities within the organization by mentoring and supporting peers and subject matter experts
02Strong customer focus with proven ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people and present ideas clearly
- SQL scripting
- Clear communicator, both written and spoken, with ability to articulate risk and recommendations
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.