> Job board > Offer
Are you passionate about creating seamless and engaging digital experiences?
Then we are looking for you!
The main goal is to improve the user experience for MapTiler Server product. Jump aboard MapTiler and make a difference as a UX Designer!
Our maps are viewed by hundreds of millions of people worldwide every month and it can be you who drives that visual change of the products that affect the masses.
You may have already used MapTiler to check the weather forecast, purchase train or plane tickets, or book a room for your last vacation. We even help during humanitarian crises. Our maps are part of apps and websites produced by companies and freelance developers from all over the world. More than 350 million people use MapTiler maps in their daily lives every month. Read more about MapTiler's team and watch what we do.
What you will do
- User experience improvement of MapTiler Server product & website
- Redesign the documentation and other marketing assets
- Collect, process, and execute on customer feedback
- Create both functional and appealing designs that address our client's needs and help us grow our customer base
- Work closely with Product Manager, Marketing Team and Designer Team
What we expect from you
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications
- Professional level experience with design software, preferably Figma
- An understanding that good design serves a much deeper purpose than just “looking good”
- A deep understanding of UX laws, usability patterns and user research methods
- Ability to communicate your design decisions with concrete arguments based on user research
- Precision, consistency, and being organized in your work
- A team player who collaborates on a common outcome
- An ability to prototype all your designs to test them out
- A strong drive for self-improvement, learning, and sharing knowledge
Nice to have
- Interest in maps
- Knowledge of the map industry
What we offer
- Hourly fixed salary based on your experience
- Annual personal performance bonus (can be multiples of the monthly salary)
- Flexible working hours
- Work remotely or from our beautiful office in Brno (Czech Republic)
- Hardware equipment (laptop and widescreen external LCD)
- Work with interesting clients and major companies from all around the world
- Long-term work on innovative projects & space for professional growth
- Regular team-building events in the Czech Republic and Switzerland
- A small and friendly young team
- See all the work benefits here