> Job board > Offer
Technology Advisory Consultant (Senior Manager)
Join the Growth Story at Envitia
Envitia is a digital services and software company that solves complex data challenges. Our mission is to empower organisations to harness the full potential of data to help build a better world.
With deep technical expertise borne out of 35 years of geospatial data heritage, Envitia is a leading provider of consultancy, engineering and software to help clients drive business impact from data. Our primary markets are Defence, Public Sector and CNI. We work with any customers with data challenges and complex digital environments
Why we are different?
We bring the agility and customer focus of an SME, combined with the credibility and expertise earned from 35 years of solving complex data problems in high-trust environments.
We’re now looking to grow and build a team that are hungry for success. We’re creating a culture that is fun, supportive yet challenging, and we’re looking for talented like-minded people to join us on this journey. We’re also looking for people who are comfortable in challenging the norm so we can get truly diverse thinking when solving problems and not just senior management making decisions – we really believe in empowerment.
As part of Envitia exciting growth plans, our Consulting team is growing and we are looking for an Technology Advisory Consultant .
Reporting to the Head of Consulting, the Technology Advisory Consultant will be responsible for providing technology advisory consulting to our clients.
The role will also play a leading role in the shaping of our digital advisory Centre of Excellence, where you will contribute with Methods, Frameworks and Accelerators to enable us to become ever agile and efficient in the way we deliver our architecture engagements.
In addition to the delivery and internal responsibilities, the successful candidate will also have a significant winning work role, by shaping and driving winning pre-sales activities and identify new opportunities in the clients you work with, to cross and up-sale.
You will need to have some experience in the Central Government and/or Defense domains, and ideally some experience in heavy industries – either Critical National Infrastructure, Transportation, Logistics, Energy, Utilities or Capital Investment.
- Supporting our clients to understand their requirements todeliver their business transformation programmes.
- Develop technology views to describe all aspects of a client's organisation including its Business, Applications, Data and Infrastructure.
- Delivering industry-leading business and digital solutions to our clients.
- Definition, documentation and education of key architecture principles and ways of working.
- Development of Architectural Solutions in accordance with customer policies and external standards.
- Horizon scan for new technologies and trends that can improve the performance of our clients, providing practical advice and best practices to deliver improved business performance.
- Balance commercial perspectives alongside technical drivers to ensure the proposed technology roadmaps are fit for purpose given the business objectives.
- Experience working in a consulting business, setting strategic technical and business direction for clients.
- Broad technology experience across the Business, Data, Applications and Infrastructure domains.
- Confident at bridging the gap between the technical and non-technical, mediating between people and communicating with stakeholders at all levels to build a consensus.
- Knowledge of different cloud technologies.
- Experience developing enterprise architecture governance processes.
- C-Suite level stakeholder management skills demonstrating relevant leadership experience.
- Pre-Sales experience and track record in securing work through bidding.
- Experience working in the either the public sector or defence markets would be an advantage.
Security Clearance Requirements
The successful candidate will be required to go through an SC security clearance.
What it's like to work at Envita
We are a business which lives by its values. You will join a growing team who are friendly, dynamic, and supportive. We encourage passion, accountability, and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. Envitia runs regular social events where it’s a real opportunity to network and grow together as a business. As well as this we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday plus birthday off
- Flexible working environment
- 2 charity and fundraising days each year to get involved in projects important to you
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Free parking when onsite
- Enrolment into the company’s bonus scheme
- £20 month towards a gym or health club of your choice