> Job board > Offer
Technical Program Manager
Added: February 20, 2024
Overview Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending site and architectural design excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert is certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. Because of our growth, we are seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager. The Technical Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing the various stages or project development and execution. The TPM will engage in the complete customer engagement process, helping navigate the full project lifecycle from inception to production launch and postproduction support. The TPM will be familiar with agile methodologies and can manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders, engineering teams, subcontractors and various cross-functional teams. The TPM will have a strong technical, business acumen and proactively manage resources, schedules and project budgets. Responsibilities
- Work with business and customer stakeholders to define product objectives and requirements
- Develop, maintain and distribute standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new products and services including: implementation plan, project schedule, project budget and variances, issues and action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies
- Review statements of work and provide feedback regarding resourcing, schedule and project budget.
- Plan and schedule weekly project status meetings, including daily stand ups and other Scrum ceremonies as required.
- Create detailed project status reports and present to client and internal stakeholders.
- Identify and communicate any project risks to client and other stakeholders.
- Partner with internal and external development teams to identify additional services opportunities including new statements of work, change requests and support agreements.
- Engage and manage delivery partner resources to provide additional capacity as project delivery backlog fluctuates.
- Closely manage project budgets and resource utilization for the entire project delivery lifecycle.
- Accountable for on time product delivery, product quality, cost and operations
- 5+ years of experience in a Technical Program Management role, preferably in a professional services organization and/or cloud technology environment.
- Experience and strong understanding of managing projects using Agile software development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban), collaborating with multiple teams in a fast paced, remote environment.
- Advanced knowledge of full life-cycle product development
- Ability to evaluate product performance metrics, as well as diagnose and resolve issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Passionate about problem solving and finding solutions when difficult challenges arise.
- Technically savvy and able to ramp up on new mobile technologies quickly
- BS Degree in Project Management, Computer Science or other related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited institution, e.g. PMI-PMP
- Scrum Master Certification
- Prior role in software engineering or other related disciplines.
- Ability to learn new technologies and understand potential business applications.
- Experience leading projects involving various public cloud platforms