> Job board > Offer
EnduroSat is a cutting-edge aerospace company at the forefront of space innovation, specializing in advanced small satellite solutions for commercial and scientific missions.Our vision is to make space universally accessible for the benefit of humanity, driven by a culture of creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning.
We're looking for a dynamic Systems Engineer to play a pivotal role in crafting our state-of-the-art satellites. In this key position, you'll orchestrate with our talented software / hardware engineers and satellite customers. As a member of our fast-paced and rapidly growing company, you'll have the opportunity to work on groundbreaking projects that contribute to the evolution of the space industry.
EnduroSat is currently spread across Europe and headquartered in Bulgaria. This role is based in Denver, Colorado where EnduroSat is creating a team and opening a new office for our US operations. We have a strong team culture and this position will be primarily on-site and in person at the office.
- As a Systems Engineer with EnduroSat, you'll engage in customer communications, evaluating and negotiating various technical proposals and solutions for satellites and their subsystems.
- Responsibilities include defining system requirements, engaging with end users to understand their needs, and steering projects seamlessly through their entire lifecycle.
- Your expertise will be instrumental in refining project objectives, ensuring alignment with customer needs, and facilitating effective decision-making throughout the development process.
- Clearand efficientcommunication forproduct and mission technical requirements, starting from thehigh-level customer vision and refining to aset of technicalfeatures and product criteria.
- BSc or MSc degree in aerospace engineering, electronics, computer science or similar field
- 5+ years of experience in the design and development of nanosats and/or smallsats
- Knowledge of satellite systems, including subsystems such as communication, power, and propulsion
- Experience refininghigh-level technical needs into well-defined system and subsystem requirements with customers and engineering teams
- Strongcommunication skills: verbal, written, and visual for graphical representations (schematics, sequences, state diagrams)
- Based in the Denver area or willing to relocate to Colorado
- US citizen or US permanent resident
- Proficiency in engineering software and tools for satellite design and analysis, e.g. SolidWorks
- Experience analyzing different mission budgets like power, link, delta-V
- Experience with orbit simulation tools e.g. STK, GMAT
- Experience with DFMEA
- Basic working knowledge of C/C++ or Python
- Knowledge of UML/SysML
- Project and Risk management skills
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira/Confluence)
- Health insurance coverage
- Matching 401k plan
- Generous team performance-based bonus
- Collaboration with EnduroSat offices in Sofia, Berlin, and Toulouse,with occasional international travel
We plan to hire for this role quickly, please apply at your earliest convenience. Interviews will be scheduled soon with an anticipated start date in March 2024. We hope you're excited about the future of space technology as we are. We look forward to hearing from you!