> Job board > Offer
Solution Proposal Specialist
Solution Proposal Specialist
Our mission is to support customers in keeping our communities warm, safe, and running, sustainably.
We make this possible by providing our customers with the best-of-breed Field Service Management software platform specifically designed for linear asset management and leveraging our industry experts and cutting-edge technologies.
A career at OverIT means unleashing your potential in a high-growth and high-energy environment. Moreover, you will find a SaaS company committed to becoming a global leader in FSM, while enhancing your potential in a great place to work.
We are dedicated to growing along with our customers and partners, inspiring talents, and giving back to the community. We rely on four core values: trust, customer success, excellence, and simplicity.
We are looking for Solution Proposal Specialist to support the Sales team during the whole sales process. Your main goal will be to provide responses to bids and prepare commercial offers showing a high degree of coherence, professionalism, and quality as a common minimum standard. You will work side by side with a talented team in a highly collaborative environment, whose pace is dictated by the market trends at a global level.
- Create highly personalized documents in Italian and English to respond to bids, direct negotiations, and commercial offers of customers of all sizes.
- Provide proactive support and guidelines to create commercial materials, constantly seeking to optimize processes and ensure sound internal governance.
- Assist the Sales team in managing commercial offers, assessing and issuing technical solutions in terms of customer, compliance, strategy, message, and differentiator requirements.
- Contribute to the development and expansion of the corporate database by adding strategic, technical, and competitive contents to be adopted in future commercial offers.
Required Experience and Skills
- Degree in technical/engineering areas.
- Writing skills, strategic vision, and technical competences to detail the proposed solution focusing on the added value given to the customer.
- Ability to autonomously manage the priorities derived from a tight work schedule, constantly meet deadlines, and promote business growth.
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate the internal resources involved in and contributing to the presentation and review of commercial offers.
- Attention to detail to ensure the highest quality during the full process, from the proposal development up to its proofreading, as well as to effectively manage know-how.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English (C1).
- Previous experience working in technical bid departments will be considered as a plus.
Why join us
- Location flexible approach: you will be able to choose where to work from within Italy (and within the constraints of the business requirements).
- Learning Path: since we advocate continued learning, you will have free access to the e-learning platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight, and Fluentify) and participation in the training courses.
- Meal vouchers: even if you work remotely.
- Stimulating, young, innovative, and global working environment to unleash your full growth potential.
At OverIT we value diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, ethnicity, or place of origin.