> Job board > Offer
Software Application Specialist
As an Application Specialist, you will use your experience to help adapt our agencies business processes to the newly installed solutions. This results-driven professional will be responsible for helping agencies prioritize and adapt their needs within a given timetable. Primarily, you will aid in the installation, training, and adapting our product suite during the implementation timeline and manage the day-to-day tasks to keep the customer to the configuration timeline. This position is located in the Worchester, MA area .
Responsibilities may include:
- Implementation, configuration, and training of core software
- Setting of goals and expectations for configuration timelines with our customers
- Tracking and reporting on actual progress made by customers to the internal project group
- Working with software developers and project support teams
- Meeting with system users to understand common workflows and scope
- Helping agencies to meet needs with out of the box solutions
- Communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Other duties as assigned
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or commensurate, documented experience in a role with similar responsibilities.
- SSRS Report writing knowledge and experience.
- Microsoft Power BI knowledge and experience is preferred but not required.
- MSSQL is preferred but not required.
- Experience in public safety workflows and software preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Must be able to work in Worchester, MA.