> Job board > Offer
Services Software Engineer (M/F/O)
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future. Hexagon’s Geospatial division creates solutions that deliver a 5D smart digital reality with insight into what was, what is, what could be, what should be, and ultimately, what will be.
In this international, high-tech environment, we are looking for a Software Engineer to join the Services team in Leuven, Belgium ( Luciad, part of Hexagon’s SIG division Hexagon).
- Work with cutting-edge visualization APIs for domain leading customers
Hexagon Geospatial delivers geospatial software solutions that power the world’s mission critical operations. Our applications simplify the lives of developers and end users with advanced visual analytics that allow them to unlock the potential of real time location intelligence and create the foundations for next generation geospatial systems.
- Combine software development, training and consultancy
In our agile software development approach, we analyse the needs of our customers and propose solutions. You participate in the entire development cycle of attractive and high performant applications, from analysis and design over development and testing.
By providing training at the customer’s site, you advise and assist our customer’s development teams in using our products optimally. This experience will allow you to further develop your geospatial experience and domain knowledge and provide consultancy to customers worldwide.
Qualifications and Personal Skills
- Strong technical skills combined with a “How can we help you?”-attitude
We are looking for a Software Engineer with the following profile:
- University degree in Informatics or Computer Science, or equivalent by experience.
- Your focus goes first to understanding well which problem our customer wants to solve to then translate this into a technically strong solution.
- You enjoy variation of technology stack and are open to do both front- and backend work.
- Domain knowledge in development of geospatial applications is considered a plus.
- Experience with cloud technologies and C++ / C# is considered a plus.
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English and one additional language.
- You are flexible to travel occasionally to support our customers on-site.
We offer You
- A dynamic SME culture in an international context where diversity is our key factor of success and enables you to work with diverse teams.
- A competitive salary including fringe benefits: fixed compensation allowance, company car, meal vouchers (8 eur/day), eco-vouchers, legal end-of-year bonus.
- 40 hour work week.
- 12 ADV days in addition to 20 legal holidays.
- Hybrid work model.
- DKV health care insurance.
- Baloise group life insurance.
- Discount plaforms with Agoria and Ekivita (Edenred).
- Individual training opportunities.
This call for applications is addressed to all suitable applicants regardless of age, gender, disability, religion, belief, ethnic origin or sexual identity.