> Job board > Offer
SEO/Sr. SEO Executive
No of Positions: 01
Experience Level: 03 Years to 05 Years (Min 03 Years)
Education- Minimum Graduate in a any Discipline. BCA/MCA would be preferable
Join our team as an SEO Executive/Sr. SEO Executive and be a key player in enhancing our online presence! As an SEO professional, you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective SEO strategies to boost organic traffic, improve website rankings, and optimize overall digital performance. Your role will involve staying informed about industry trends, performing keyword research, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve our online goals. If you're passionate about SEO, digital marketing, and eager to make a real impact, we invite you to apply and contribute to our dynamic and innovative work environment.
• Handling On Page & Off Page Activities & Drive high-volume organic search growth
• Grow Site architecture, navigation, and other aspects are squared to promote organic development and maintain satisfying user experiences.
• Organize and direct all technical SEO projects, and own related technical requirements for marketing initiatives
• Create expansive initiatives to expand our SEO expertise and and drive core business metrics
• Determine and put into action strategies that will increase our search exposure significantly.
• Ensure that the essential cross-functional teams, such as the content marketing, creative, and product marketing teams, embrace SEO best practices.
• Work to mentor and advise other team members and to provide them strategic insights and feedback
• Monitor Organic Search performance and top competitor sites through the tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends, SEMRush, Ahrefs etc.)
• Collaborate on quarterly progress reviews and predictions, give actionable insights to top executives and stakeholders, and produce recurrent SEO performance reports with marketing analysts.
• Elevate best practices, show leadership to the larger SEO team, and be thought-provoking.
• Help to promote marketing content to niche audiences and social media platforms (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, info-graphics, etc.)
• 3+ years of experience working professionally in SEO with a demonstrated track record of creating and implementing SEO strategies that significantly enhance Organic Search results for online companies.
• Extensive familiarity with search engine best practices, algorithms, and ranking techniques, as well as passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEO and online marketing.
• Deep knowledge of technical SEO best practices and optimizations
• Experience carrying out effective, large-scale SEO campaigns, including acquiring external links, designing websites, and performing global localization.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with content, design, communications and product teams to drive SEO programs forward in a highly-effective manner.
• Knowledge of essential platforms for SEO analytics and research, as well as knowledge with a variety of third-party SEO analytics solutions.
• Working knowledge of many SEO suites and tools.
• Leadership qualities is a must.