> Job board > Offer
Senior Sales Manager
SatSure is a deep tech decision intelligence company that uses satellite imagery-based data analytics to solve problems at the nexus of agriculture, infrastructure, and climate action by using advances in satellite remote sensing, machine learning, and big data analytics. We are making insights from earth observation data accessible to all.
The company operates on a B2B and B2G model, enabling the institutions to implement projects and processes for solving socio-economic and large-scale decision problems by providing organizations with a robust data infrastructure that enables transparency and symmetry, which is very critical to handle large-scale operations.
If you are interested in working in an environment that focuses on the impact on society, driven by cutting-edge technology, and where you will have the freedom to work on innovative ideas and be creative with no hierarchies, SatSure is the place for you.
Role and responsibilities:
What you will do:
Business Strategy, Sales Intelligence, Enablement, Acceleration
- You will be responsible for the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, emphasizing new business sales while expanding existing accounts.
- You will be in charge of upselling the solution and driving new product penetration in emerging markets.
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- Engage with prospect organizations to position SatSure solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references, and analyst data.
- You will be building strategic relationships with key decision-makers in the accounts- Middle and Senior management, including CXOs
- Coordinate with the cross-functional teams internally (CSM, Pre Sales, Product & Delivery) to ensure business target achievements and meet customer expectations on service delivery
- You will be driving revenue enhancement in the accounts through effective account management, along with retention of the existing revenue
- Ensure the account business target achievement on Order booking, Revenues, Collections, New Account identification, and Churn control
What we are looking for:
- 5 to 7 years of B2B Sales & Account management experience in the SaaS Technology domain.
- Key Account Planning & Management
- Customer Service Orientation
- Commercial awareness
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including articulating a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Understanding of Agri Banking, Fintech & Lending domain will be a plus.
- Executive Presence – ability to handle CXO discussions
- Ability to devise creative ideas to attract the target customer’s attention
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic, and analytical capabilities
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Graduate, Post-graduate degree in Engineering/Business. (MBA is an added advantage)
- Opportunity to work on a unique and futuristic technology setup
- Flat organizational structure and accessibility
- Additional allowances for learning, skill development, broadband, medical insurance cover, employee assistance program, etc.