> Job board > Offer
Senior Product Manager (m/f/x)
Added: February 29, 2024
UP42 was founded in 2019 with a clear purpose: to provide quick and easy access to geospatial data and analytics. The developer-first platform grants access to the world’s leading providers of optical, radar, elevation, and aerial data, all in one place, and offers flexible APIs and a Python SDK to help build and scale solutions. Users can search the catalog for existing imagery, or task a satellite to capture a desired area. Whatever the use case, UP42 is the one-stop-shop for all geospatial data needs.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f/x) to join our motivated team in Berlin. The new team member will become a key player at UP42 by taking on the role of Senior Product Manager for our Analytics Platform and Processing capabilities and lead the strategic development and innovation of vital functions in geospatial analytics. As the functional leader of a diverse and high-performing team, your impact will directly shape our platform’s success.
What you will do:
- Lead the development of UP42's geospatial analytics platform, from vision to execution
- Manage the full product cycle, collaborating with stakeholders on topics such as go-to-market strategies, sales support, and documentation
- Communicate updates seamlessly to both internal teams and external stakeholders, fostering an inclusive and collaborative environment
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to create an intuitive platform, ensuring scalability and ease of use
- Conduct market research, embracing innovation to understand geospatial analytics customer needs
- Advocate for analytics capabilities, building strong relationships with partners and customers
- Analyze data to enhance geospatial processing features
- Define and optimize KPIs for geospatial analytics
Here is a good summary of what we are looking for:
- Demonstrated leadership and strategic vision in a Product Manager or similar role within data and/or analytics
- Solid understanding of analytics customer needs, industry trends, and competitive landscapes
- Proficiency in developing strategies for upcoming industry initiatives, leveraging platform capabilities effectively
- Proven track record in managing the entire product development journey, emphasizing scalability and user-friendliness
- Technical proficiency with expertise in analytics and processing algorithms, experience with APIs and SDKs
- Strong cross-functional teamwork, communication, and presentation skills
- Fully fluent in English
- Experience in geospatial and remote sensing is a plus, not mandatory. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, with a commitment to diversity and inclusion
Let us tell you why UP42 is a good choice:
- Let’s disrupt the industry: You get the chance to shape the state-of-the-art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Let’s stay flexible: We practice a hybrid working model - you can choose when to work from the comfort of your home or join your colleagues in our modern office in the heart of Kreuzberg, or even from a global place of your choice up to 90 days per year
- Let’s win as a team: We’re an inspiring international team working in a fun and productive environment
- Let’s be fair: We offer a competitive salary package and other perks such as wellbeing initiatives, sponsored fitness subscriptions, free Cousera access from the first day on as well as an additional educational budget for your personal development and public transportation discount - just to name a few
- Let’s enjoy the good side of life: Gather in regular team events as well as our global company parties twice a year
- Let’s think outside of the box: There are challenges and enough space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.
Our culture is one of belonging, where everyone feels welcome and where differences are celebrated. We seek to recruit the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background and/or belief—and strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We also value more than the skills and experiences outlined in this job description. Even if you think you only fill 60% of the requirements for this role - we would still like to consider your application.