> Job board > Offer
Senior Management Consultant
PlaceMunich or Brussels
Added: May 2, 2022
Are you a highly-motivated, technically-minded, critical thinker with 3-5 years of experience in management consulting, looking for your next challenge? Join a leading consulting player in the booming space industry!
Our consulting service lines span strategy, market development and innovation advisory. We are looking for motivated, experienced professionals to support on and lead typical consultant tasks such as: sector and market entry strategies, economic and cost benefit analyses, investment business cases, impact assessment of policy options, market studies, strategic and business planning, user requirement gathering and analysis, programme and project management.
If this sounds like you, then read on!
- Growth opportunities in a dynamic team with an outstanding network of sector experts
- Direct project interaction and mentoring by our partners who have combined 40 years’ experience in international management consulting
- Development of your management consultancy skill set
- International work environment in an attractive area of downtown Brussels or Munich
- Intellectual challenges paired with work-life balance and limited travel
Desired skills & experience
- Advanced consulting skill-set: problem solving skills, quantitative and qualitative analytics, advanced writing skills and presentation skills
- Fast learner, flexible, organised, meticulous and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and yet to work effectively and nicely in a team
- Strong academic background
- Fully fluent in English
- EU citizen or permanent EU residence/work permit
- Flexibility for occasional international travel (mostly day-trips)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
Any of the following areas would be a plus
- Experience in space business, earth observation, satellite navigation, transport policy, mobility, and security matters
- Engineering/ scientific background / interest in space technology
- Working knowledge in a second or more European languages, e.g.: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Polish ...
- Public sector consulting experience and knowledge of European institutions
- Other work experience e.g. in market research and economic analysis
- Previous experience in international management consultancy and team leadership
Only Applications with Motivation Letter and CV will be considered.