> Job board > Offer
Senior Account Executive
Added: January 30, 2024
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Role And Responsibilities
Role And Responsibilities
- Learn and understand Precisely products and services, and the Precisely approved sales methodology.
- Support the VP of Sales, Regional Director, and fellow Account Executives in accordance with the region’s strategy and plans.
- Develop and execute actions and business plans to generate revenue for new business within assigned territory.
- Work closely with our inside Business Development and Digital Sales teams and solution Account Managers
- Collaborate with Precisely’s Pre-sales and Professional Services teams to create compelling business propositions based on Precisely’s solutions.
- Document sales steps utilizing Precisely’s Salesforce CRM throughout a sales cycle.
- Own responsibility for accurately forecasting the business in your territory and ensuring accuracy of reporting within Precisely’s Salesforce CRM
- Drive a strategic account growth and management execution strategy for a named territory of accounts in the United States
Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and 5+ years in enterprise software sales (SaaS Preferred).
- Equivalent experience will be accepted in place of the education requirement.
- Keenness to build relationships at all levels within prospects, customers, partners, and within Precisely.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management focus.
- Excellent B2B selling skills and grit to close business.
- Working knowledge and selling experience in the data & analytics ecosystem and with partners.
- Demonstrated success with solution selling.
- Strong level of intellectual curiosity – you always strive to learn and understand your clients’ business, and collaborate to ideate, suggest and define innovative solutions to unique business use cases requiring enhanced data integrity.
- SaaS and/or outcomes oriented consultative selling experience.
- Successful selling history with a broad products/services portfolio in a global company.
- Demonstrated experience in driving complex, matrix selling organization execution in support of strategic account development, sales, growth and customer success.
- MDM, Data Enrichment, Data Quality, Location Intelligence areas of expertise are preferred.
Midwest Region geographic location is preferred, but not required for otherwise highly qualified candidates