> Job board > Offer
Sales Manager, Utilities
Esri Australia is the leader in the Australian geospatial sector and is the national distributor for the world-leading ArcGIS platform. We bring together the best and brightest in our industry. Every person in our team is highly skilled.
With different technical and industry strengths, we are united in our love for what we do. We are each committed to delivering real outcomes, and our unwavering work ethic makes sure of it.
As we continue to evolve and grow our business, we are looking for new ways to work more efficiently and more effectively. That’s where you come in!
About the Role
The role of the Sales Manager, Utilities, is to provide best practice sales leadership for the direct Utilities sales team to achieve new business growth targets, build and maintain long-term client and technology partner relationships.
The key deliverables will consist of:
- Providing strong leadership, sales best practice and coaching of the Esri Australia Utilities sector sales team.
- Developing and executing a national Utilities sales plan and co-develop and support the execution individual sales plans for each Account Executive in the Utilities team.
- Managing the Utilities sector sales pipeline development and progression to exceed sales growth goals.
- Managing the size and performance of the Utilities sales team to perform at the highest industry standards to service prime and growth customers to exceed growth goal targets.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with strategic technology partners to identify complementary solutions that deliver commercial outcomes across the Utilities sector.
We are looking for a Sales Manager who is a data-driven leader to capitalise on market opportunity and coach the Utilities sales team. To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Extensive experience in enterprise sales within various Utilities sector accounts, coupled with a deep understanding of the sector's strategic goals across key accounts.
- Demonstrated sales leadership and proven success in leading and motivating a team.
- Consistent track record surpassing sales targets and closing large deals.
- Skilled in commercial relationship building, problem-solving, and innovative sales approaches with excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Understanding of spatial industry, and appetite to learn is desirable.
- You must hold current permanent and full-time working rights in Australia.
- Attitude and behaviour align with Esri Australia’s core values.
Why Esri Australia?
We’re inclusive and people focused. Our down to earth culture balances work and home life and enables our team to be great at what they do. Our people are important to us, and we offer a number of fantastic benefits including:
- Flexibility with the hours you work and where you work them
- Employee training and continuous development programs
- Financially rewarding Sale Incentive Plan
- Salary Continuance Insurance
- Staff awards, Referral spotter fee, regular events and more
For further details or if you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition team on 1300 635 196 or by mail at email@example.com.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please note that Esri Australia does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.