> Job board > Offer
GEOSYSTEMS HELLAS S.A., a Geoinformatics company based in Pangrati (Athens), is looking for human resources to support the sales department.
The main role of the position of Sales Engineer (B2B) is the promotion of products and services in the field of Earth Observation - Geospatial Analysis. There will be ongoing training and support from a technical team in Geoinformatics.
About Geosystems Hellas
GEOSYSTEMS HELLAS S.A., a leading provider in earth observation and downstream space application solutions, is looking for a talented and motivated Sales Engineer to join our dynamic team.
About the team
At GEOSYSTEMS HELLAS S.A., we foster a collaborative and innovative work environment that encourages personal growth and professional development. Join our team and contribute to cutting-edge projects that have a positive impact on industries related to Earth Observation, Environmental Monitoring, Cultural Heritage, Urban Planning, Agriculture and more.
- Daily communication with the company's customers
- Technical support to the Sales & After Sales department
- Preparation of technical offers, meetings as well as presentations
- Periodic visits to customers within Greece
- Achieving sales targets
- Holder of a higher education degree, preferably from a Technological/Engineering direction
- A good knowledge of English
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- MSc in Business Administration (MSc in Engineering)
- Working experience of at least two (2) years in B2B sales
- Dynamic character with skills in negotiation, sales growth, maintaining trusting relationships, communication and understanding of customer needs and understanding of cutting edge digital technologies
- Team spirit and an appetite for creativity
- Consistency and professional appearance
- Competitive remuneration package, full time
- Competitive salary
- Travel expenses
- Pleasant working environment
- Opportunity for professional development
- Modern facilities, close to the metro (Line 2, red line)
Location: Pangrati (Athens)
If you are ready to take on exciting challenges and make a difference in the field of Geospatial Analysis, we want to hear from you. Apply today by sending your CV and a short cover letter to the following email address with "Sales Engineer" - "Your Name" in the subject line.