> Job board > Offer
KOREC is the leading distributor of Trimble's positioning solutions and surveying equipment in the UK and Ireland. Our commitment to embracing geospatial solutions aims to transform customer outcomes and deliver success. Empowering individuals to measure, map, and manage the natural and built environment, KOREC combines industry knowledge, intuitive software, and world-leading positioning technology to bring certainty to decision-making.
As a Sales Consultant for the Building Point portfolio, you'll be on the forefront of the latest innovations in Digital Construction. Responsibilities include maximizing sales of Trimble's scanning and layout solutions, automated construction robotics, and mixed reality technology. Working collaboratively with Building Point's technical expertise and regional sales teams, you'll identify and nurture opportunities nationwide in this rapidly growing sector. Building relationships with customers is crucial, aligning with our collaborative and consultative sales approach.
What we're looking for
- Experience in sales, preferably in the geospatial or construction industry
- Proven track record in delivering sales targets
- Developing sales strategies and proposals and maintaining accurate record of activity using our CRM system for forecasting and reporting
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Demonstrate the benefits of Trimble geospatial equipment and software to potential users
- Experience in a technical sales environment within the Survey/Construction industry
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a flexible and can-do attitude
- Desire to progress within a sales environment
- Full driving license
- Awareness and experience of Digital Construction processes and technology
- Experience in selling into the vertical construction sector
- Familiarity with Trimble Survey Instruments
- Construction/Engineering/Survey degree-level qualification
Why Join Us?
At KOREC we are committed to developing and promoting inclusive behaviours that create and sustain equality of opportunity, fairness, mutual respect, dignity, and respect for all.
- Competitive basic salary +uncapped commission scheme
- Company car + Fuel card
- Tailored Induction & On-Going Training and Development
- 23 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays & service-related leave increases up to 30 days)
- Pension Scheme & Life Insurance
- Generous Employee Benefits Package including Perk box Benefits, Corporate Gym, Cycle to Work Scheme, Virgin Media discounts & Technology Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Wellbeing Resources Platform
- Investors in People Accredited & Investors in Wellbeing Accredited