> Job board > Offer
Sales Account Manager
Farmers Edge is a global leader in agriculture technology! We produce industry leading technologies, software and digital tools that enable customers around the world to grow more sustainably, maximize profitability, and minimize risk. Our Team Members are passionate, enterprising individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment!
Why choose Life at the Edge?
- Flexibility, work-life balance, and a generous personal care time program
- Competitive base salary, annual bonuses, and other incentive programs
- Company vehicle
- Terrific total rewards that include vacation time above the statutory minimum, company co-paid benefits, options for retirement savings and much more!
As a Sales Account Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Sales Planning: You will drive all sales activities for your area by developing and executing a sales strategy that identifies new sales opportunities and potential increases to existing customer commitments, and that delivers on your performance objectives
- Sales Execution: You will contact new and existing customers, communicate value proposition, work to understand their needs and propose appropriate solutions, and ensure that contracts and final agreements meet both customer expectations and company revenue pricing and revenue standards
- Customer Success: You will manage a portfolio of accounts ensuring that your customers are fully satisfied with services rendered, respond to general inquiries, and make connections with other internal teams as needed to resolve issues
- Sales Reporting: You will maintain accurate and detailed records in the company's CRM software, and regularly provide insights into overarching sales strategies
We'd love to see:
- Previous sales and/or account management experience; preferably in agribusiness or agriculture adjacent industry
- An understanding of farming practices, equipment, precision agronomy, and variable rate technology would be ideal
- Strong coordination and relationship management skills
- A driven and self-motivated approach to achieving your individual and company level objectives
The ideal candidate will be working from home from a location that fits within the territory, with flexibility to travel* throughout the territory to meet with customers as needed.
Come grow with us!
*The successful candidate will be required to provide proof of, and maintain an acceptable driving record, consistent with our Vehicle Use Policies, to be eligible for employment with Farmers Edge.
Farmers Edge is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion, and collaborating with team members and candidates to identify and remove barriers to employment. We welcome and encourage applications from all persons and will work to find reasonable accommodations at all stages of recruitment and throughout a team member's employment.