> Job board > Offer
Quality Assurance Engineer
SatSure is a deep tech, decision Intelligence company that works primarily at the nexus of agriculture, infrastructure, and climate action creating an impact for the other millions, focusing on the developing world. We want to make insights from earth observation data accessible to all.
SatSure is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer who is driven to merge the principles of quality assurance with a deep understanding of software functionality. Responsibilities will involve the meticulous testing and validation of UI/UX design implementations for Web Dashboards and Mobile Applications.
If you are interested in working in an environment that focuses on the impact on society, driven by cutting-edge technology, and where you will have the freedom to work on innovative ideas and be creative with no hierarchies, SatSure is the place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
Planning & Design
- Creating test plans, test cases, and test scripts based on feature requirements and specifications.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of quality assurance strategies, methodologies, and standards.
- Identifying areas for process improvement, suggesting and implementing best practices.
- Analyzing test results and providing feedback to the development team for bug fixes and improvements.
- Conducting regular regression tests to ensure new developments or changes do not break existing functionality.
- Conducting tests, identifying defects, and documenting them in a defect tracking system.
- Testing the performance and scalability of applications to ensure they can handle expected loads.
- Creating and maintaining test artifacts, including test plans, test cases, and test reports.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including developers, business analysts, and product owners.
- Proven experience in manual testing of mobile or web applications, with a
minimum of 3-5 years.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify root causes of issues, and troubleshoot defects or errors.
- Knowledge of SDLC & DevOps practices, testing terminologies, processes, and tools.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to spot and report issues, bugs, or inconsistencies in software applications or products.
- Familiarity with Agile or Scrum methodologies and the ability to work in an Agile environment, participating in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
Good to have:
- Experience in web automation testing using the tool Selenium, CI/CD and version control is a bonus
- Good to have Experience in testing GIS Tools/Software like Quantum GIS, Google Earth, and similar tool
- Opportunity to work on a unique and futuristic cutting-edge technology stack.
- Freedom to work on innovative ideas and be creative with no hierarchy barriers.
- Best-in-class leave policy.
- Additional allowances for learning, skill development, broadband, medical insurance cover, etc.