> Job board > Offer
SatSure is a deep tech, decision Intelligence company that works primarily at the nexus of agriculture, infrastructure, and climate action creating an impact for the other millions, focusing on the developing world. We want to make insights from earth observation data accessible to all.
SatSure is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager with Scrum Certification to strengthen their product development and automation across various solutions using Earth Observation data. The individual will collaborate with teams across Product Management, Engineering, Geospatial, Data Science, and others, managing projects and orienting the teams around Agile practices.
If you are interested in working in an environment that focuses on the impact on society, driven by cutting-edge technology, and where you will have the freedom to work on innovative ideas and be creative with no hierarchies, SatSure is the place for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate necessary Inspect and Adapt metrics for the scrum teams on the program
- Support product owners with various requirements gathering and scrum activities as needed
- Facilitates scrum team-level ceremonies such as Daily Scrum, Sprint Demos, Inspect, and Adapt
- Participate and provide inputs in Planning, Scrums
- Actively coaching, teaching, and mentoring Product Owners and other leaders on achieving a collective Agile Mindset and becoming true and effective Servant Leaders.
- Helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management;
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
Product Development & Automation Management:
- Provide support to the development team including, but not limited to, coordinating the teams from a product standpoint to help ensure that multiple teams working on the same release product and features plan and execute as a single release train, identifying and managing risks, facilitating release planning meetings, supporting the scrum of scrums, and resolving and escalating impediments
- Helping establish empirical product planning for a complex environment; and,
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed.
- The overall experience of 7-8 years, with 3-5 years experience as a seasoned Scrum Master/Technical PM (Scrum certified).
- Ability to work with agile delivery methodologies; Experience working in an agile environment, practicing Scrum, Kanban, or XP. SAFe would be desirable.
- Professional scrum master certifications like CSM/PSM/SAFe RTE/SAFe Scrum Master are preferable
- Hands-on Jira expertise in the automation of workflows for various scenarios and enhancing sprint management efficiency
- Ability to drive and lead project teams of size 30-50 for their technology deliverables in collaboration with Product Managers
- Recent experience in development projects (preferably Data and analytics) with QA/UAT cycles and see-through production deployments.
- Excellent Communication and stakeholder management skills, ability to communicate with business leads as needed.
- Good Reporting and presentation skills.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge and experience in handling various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (for example: numerous Burndown technologies, various retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Education Qualifications:- Bachelor of Engineering in EE, EC, CS, EEE, IT, or related disciplines
Good to have :
- Experience or Exposure to BI tools such as Tableau will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases. Oracle PL/SQL would be highly desirable
- Exposure to geospatial/earth observation project/product management is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in implementing technical engineering practices (Code Refactoring, Addressing and preventing Technical Debts, TDD, etc) in projects
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, and Agile Games.
- Opportunity to work on a unique and futuristic technology setup
- Flat organizational structure and accessibility.
- Additional allowances for learning, skill development, broadband, medical insurance cover, etc.