> Job board > Offer
Project Manager (m/f/d)
Added: November 9, 2023
We are seeking a motivated Project Manager to join our dynamic Copernicus team. You will manage and coordinate developments and projects implementations for European and global-scale land monitoring. Your tasks:
- Implementating projects according to established project and quality
- Planning, monitoring, and documentation of projects, including objectives,
budget, schedule, and risks.
- Leading interdisciplinary and international project teams.
- Functional analysis of customer requirements and consulting.
- Assisting in identifying new business opportunities and service offerings in
collaboration with our clients.
- Participation to project tendering and acquisition.
- Presenting our products and services during meetings and conferences.
- University degree (M.Sc.), preferably in the fields of natural sciences or
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a project manager.
- Relevant further education or certifications are advantageous.
- Good communication and leadership skills. Proficiency in English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Readiness to actively engage in and shape new topics in the field of Earth
observation with enthusiasm We offer:
- Employment in one of Europe´s leading companies for satellite-based
- A motivated and highly qualified team, making a big difference together
- Part-time or full-time employment with flexible working hours and tele-work
- An appropriate salary that is substantially above the collective agreement with an attractive incentive program
We are curious about you! If you are interested, please send your application including letter of motivation and CV to Christina Hirzinger, email@example.com