> Job board > Offer
Added: January 18, 2024
Responsibilities And Duties
- Develop and implement project work plans and review as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Coordinate and monitor project progress and ensure project deliverables on time and in line with the workplan schedule and defined budget.
- Manage the human resources of the project, including supervising field teams and overseeing recruitment, training, and other capacity building efforts. The Project Manager will be expected to provide value-added feedback and facilitate internal trainings when needed.
- Engage with various internal and external stakeholders, including senior management, NGOs, local government and private sector partners, to maintain a positive relationship with partners, clients, and project beneficiaries.
- Lead the reporting for stakeholders, including providing progress updates and narrative reporting on a weekly and monthly basis. This includes being responsible for the assessment of the quality of data collected by field staff.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation visits across Sumatra, Kalimantan and other areas to assess the quality of the farmer training activities and effectiveness of the data collection process using KoltiTrace.
- Socialize Koltiva’s KoltiTrace software solutions to supply chain actors (traders, processors, etc.) as a tool to ensure sustainable and traceable sourcing and onboard them to the platform.
- Provide feedback, requirements, and learnings from project implementation services to the Product Management team to continuously improve Koltiva’s KoltiTrace solution.
- Contribute to project management systems and procedures development, support of the senior management, and willingness to support the improvement of Koltiva as a whole.
- Master’s degree in sustainable development, plantation management, agriculture, or other related majors
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, especially projects that relate to rural development and environmental protection.
- Knowledge of agriculture commodities and sustainability issues, prior experience with smallholders in the rubber sector is a significant advantage
- Proficiency in English and Indonesian language (both written and spoken)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and familiarity with basic data analysis.
- Willingness to be based in Jakarta and travel across to all regions in Indonesia (travel might be required up to 40% of time)