> Job board > Offer
Product Marketing Manager
What's the role?
At HERE, we ’ re challenging the status quo to set new standards for location intelligence across industries . Within Product Marketing , we’re looking for someone ready to hit the ground running as we implemen t new tools and processes that will enable the team to evolve and better serve the entire business in this new era . Our team b oasts deep cross-functional experience root ed in Product Management, Product Marketing, and Sales , and we constantly strive for satisfaction and purpose in the work that we do by focusing on outcomes over outputs . If this aligns to your ethos , read on!
The Product Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for enabling the Global Product Marketing and Go-to-Market communities on all process-related activities , while building strong alignment with surrounding teams , including but not limited to Sales, Product, and Marketing function s.
Make it easy for the team to get the right stuff done:
- Help ensure the effectiveness of the Product Marketing operating rhythm, including setting up and driving key processes to get work done across HERE .
- Identify and act autonomously on opportunities for process improvement and productivity enhancement with the aim of lowering process overheads as our team scales programs to support the entire portfolio .
- Work with team leadership to create art i facts ( SOPs , frameworks, reporting , etc. ) that capture and clearly articulate the value of our strategic initiatives , creat ing visibility and engagement for the wider HERE business .
- Design and implement scalable solutions that con tinuously increase efficiency and efficacy .
- Drive operational excellence by developing the rigor and improvements around our inputs int o , and deliverables from , the GTM process at HERE .
Make It Easy To Do Business With The Team
- Coordinate reporting with the P roduct M arketing team, including regular status reports for initiatives and OKRs .
- Be accountable for the structure, relevance, and freshness of the team’ s communication channels .
- Manage and facilitate leadership team operating rhythms (ie weekly, monthly, quarterly meetings, workshops and team meetings) including developing agendas, coordinating development of relevant assets, capturing actions and ensuring follow ups .
Be a team champion and have experience in key initiatives :
- Support the team through key tasks and deliverables.
- Participate in product and strategy meetings.
- Have e xcellent business process management skills and related technologies.
- Have e xcellent project management and change management skills.
- Have s trong cross-functional team experience.
- Have particularly good explanatory and documentary skills.
Support our team’s ability to g row into the future:
- Maintain a scalable capacity planning process in collaboration with Product Marketing leadership, ensuring the right level of capacity in the right places to execute against our strategy.
- Collaborate with your peers across Product Marketing, P roduct, C ustomer (Sales) , Marketing, and others to ensure we’re growing and winning together.
- Stay up to date with relevant changes and trends in effective distributed team working practices, continually growing a knowledge of how they may impact and enhance ways of working, with the view to embed these practices across the team .
Who are you?
To be successful in this role, you should be as adaptable as a Swiss Army k nif e and be a jack of all trades , understand ing the distinct roles , functions, and expectations of Product Marketing and GTM strategy. Process knowledge and strategy experience of S ales and M arketing enablement, case studies, competitive intelligence, win-loss analysis, and demos will be vital to your success.
Striving for operational excellence, you will thrive on constantly hack ing ways of working —not just for yourself, but for the entire Product Marketing organization— by identifying inefficiencies and roadblocks and will have the talent to navigate organization mental ruts (“we’ve always done it this way”) to implement better solutions and processes. You must know how to effectively gain buy-in and lead change for every type of internal user, including technology champions and the technology-averse , executives and employees .
You should have experience leading projects that transform and optimize inefficient business activities , understanding existing processes and paths to evolving the status quo, and utilizing existi ng and future software applications to scale , when ever possible .
What do we offer?
- Challenging problems to solve and work that makes a positive difference in the world
- Innovative and modern technologies
- Truly international team of fantastic & talented people from 60+ countries worldwide, working from strong tech hubs located in Europe, US and Asia and multiple smaller locations
- Flexible working hours & flexible approach for office vs. remote work (fully remote option as well)
- Medical cover for you and your family
- Competitive salary plus yearly variable bonus
Change is HERE. Apply Now.
As part of HERE Technologies employment process, candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This offer and any related claims are subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. This will involve employment, education, and criminal verification if applicable.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people’s lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us.
Who are we?
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people’s lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us on our YouTube Channel.