> Job board > Offer
What it's like to work at Landmark:
We're a friendly, dynamic and supportive team. We encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. We also love a good work social and team building events. As well as this we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
- Free parking
- Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
- Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
- Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here
- Focus on training and career progression
- Family friendly policies
- Happy to talk about flexible working
The Procurement Manager is responsible for overseeing the procurement of goods and services required for the smooth operation of the Landmark Group. As a group role, this requires you to be a subject matter expert on procurement best practice, owning the policies, governance, communication and commitment to educating and collaborating colleagues across the group.
The role will involve:
- Managing end-to-end procurement processes, from sourcing suppliers to negotiating contracts and finalising purchases
- Ensuring supplier onboarding follows agreed process and documentation requirements.
- Being responsible for the development, maintenance and governance of structured procurement policies and practices.
- Identifying and evaluating potential suppliers, fostering positive relationships with existing and potential vendors.
- Working closely with our technology procurement team to align processes and procedures
- Negotiating pricing, terms, and contracts to secure favourable agreements for Landmark
- Reviewing supplier pricing and T&Cs
- Analysing procurement data to identify cost-saving opportunities without compromising quality or service.
- Acting as a point of contact for business unit procurement queries, offering advice or leading procurement activities.
To be successful as the Procurement Manager you will be able to demonstrate strong negotiation and communication skills as well as a proven experience in procurement. You will have excellent knowledge of industry specific procurement trends and technologies.
You will also have/be:
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Experience of service and data procurement or related fields
- Experience and knowledge of UK contract law and contract formation
- Degree in business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field
- Knowledge of procurement best practices and regulations
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and members of the Landmark Group
Landmark Information Group holds a wide portfolio of market leading PropTech businesses that span an incredible range of markets and technology platforms across the sector. With well-known application suites, online services and massive national scale property data as well as premier geospatial datasets we are at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership in the industry.
We deliver award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, land asset management, environmental consultancy, and Government markets. This is a chance to join the business as we make major steps forward in leveraging the latest cloud and large-scale technologies to start bringing together the entire market to a unified platform.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.