> Job board > Offer
Partner Solutions Architect
About Render Networks:
Render's singular focus is best summarized by our purpose; continuously innovate and evolve technology to build networks better and connect communities. Our geospatial network construction platform enables telecommunication network operators and construction teams to digitize the construction workflow and cut the time and cost of large-scale fiber deployment. We’re small enough that our people can have a direct impact and we have some fantastic growth plans! We want people who can join us on our journey and grow with us.
The role you will play:
The Partner Solutions Architect (PSA) is a highly technical trusted advisor who drives scale and accelerates customer outcomes through partner-delivered best practices and integration solutions leveraging the Render platform and APIs.
Working closely with our partners’ technical stakeholders, engineers, developers, and internal teams at Render, you will identify industry technical trends, develop integration strategies, and execute them to help partners build innovative solutions and services with Render.
In this role, you will collaborate with key Render partners throughout the world, where you will have the opportunity to educate on Render’s technology, influence partners’ technical roadmap as a thought leader, and witness the impact of working with partners at scale across customers and verticals.
Reporting to the VP of Product & Partnerships, you will work hand-in-hand with technology partners and joint customers around the world, and will be responsible for educating both on our joint “better-together” product integrations. This role requires a deep understanding of system integration technologies, along with the ability to understand and interpret organizational dynamics and the ability to engage and positively influence key technology and architecture decision makers.
Who you are:
- Technical bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years experience within specific technology domain areas e.g. software development, API/middleware integration, cloud computing, or systems engineering
- Experience working with or for system integrators and technology vendors leveraging APIs to develop applications
- Understanding of spatial data concepts and experience with geospatial technologies such as GIS, CAD, remote sensing, or surveying
- Able to create proof of concepts, demos, and/or scripts from scratch or leveraging reusable components and articulate common architectural patterns and design principles.
- Experience architecting, migrating, or transforming customer requirements to develop solutions
- Presentation and whiteboarding skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with internal and external executives, IT management, and developers
- High ability to travel, including travel to partner sites and attendance at business reviews and meetings
- Familiarity and previous work experience in the telecommunications, construction, or GIS domains a plus
What’s on offer:
Render is building a business that we can be proud of. On offer is the opportunity to work closely with a global work community, flexible working arrangements, 401k plans, health insurance, a hugely talented and passionate group of co-workers, and the opportunity to change a global industry.
The position is US based and we are open to receiving applications from candidates in Western US, California or Colorado.
At Render we celebrate diversity and promote equal employment opportunities in the workplace. Our open, transparent, and inclusive team culture provides a license for every individual to turn ideas into impact. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Render and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Please no calls from recruiters at this time.