> Job board > Offer
Working for Open Cosmos
Aim high, go beyond!
At Open Cosmos we are solving the world’s biggest challenges from space, providing businesses, governments and researchers access to more readily available information than ever before - ready for the challenge? Then read on…
Working in the People Team
The People team is at the heart of making sure all of our employees have a fantastic employee experience and that Open Cosmos remains a Great Place to Work!
We provide support to the business through the whole employee life cycle focusing on keeping the OC team highly engaged and attracting high calibre people to our open roles.
What will you be doing?
This is a very active role where no 2 days are the same!
You will, be an integral part of the business, making sure our 3 offices run productively, safely and smoothly, becoming the “go to” contact and being responsible for their maintenance and improvement. This will include keeping our insurances up to date, co-ordinating and monitoring first aid and fire warden training and supporting team days and activities to keep our Open Cosmonauts motivated!
The day-to-day administrative tasks will include working across all functions and supporting your colleagues with travel arrangements, event coordination, documentation drafting and filing, including co-ordinating board reporting contributions. In addition to this, you will be making sure the team has everything they need to do their jobs effectively - from technical equipment, to supplies and, of course, snacks.
What you need to be successful:
- An efficient multi-tasker with the ability to simultaneously handle various tasks at any one time.
- Capable of communicating and operating within an international business/ environment, as you will be regularly communicating with a diverse stakeholder group in the UK, Spain and Portugal.
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail, ensuring communications and documents for senior management and the board are clear and concise.
- You'll have strong applied knowledge of health & safety ensuring we stay compliant. NEBOSH certifications would be a big advantage but not essential!
- You’ll need to be comfortable working in Word, Excel and PowerPoint - even better if you’re familiar with G-Suite.
What we offer:
- 25 Days holiday in addition to national holidays.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Having a successful team makes a successful company. We're at the forefront of technology so learning and building an enabling career for you is central to OC!
** When applying, please submit your CV in English.**