> Job board > Offer
Local Government Customer Success Manager
CITYDATA.ai provides mobility intelligence and citizen apps for smarter, sustainable, and resilient cities. Our geospatial AI platform crowdsources, curates, and simulates the presence and movement of people to create mobility digital replicas for over 8,000 cities worldwide. Our citizen apps and chatbots engage residents with contextual data based on their location, empowering them to make informed decisions. Municipal agencies, including Parks & Recreation, Transportation, Economic Development, Urban Planning, and Public Works, depend on CITYDATA for their planning and operational data needs.
This is a full-time remote role for a Local Government Customer Success Manager at CITYDATA.ai. The successful candidate will be the primary point of contact for city government clients, ensuring their success as they work with CITYDATA’s big data + AI platform and products. The Local Government Customer Success Manager will build and maintain long-term relationships with clients, liaising with tech development, marketing, and sales teams to ensure client's expectations are met and deliverables are on time. In this role, you will create and run customer training programs, implement client success plans, manage internal project plans, and provide clients with customized solutions to meet their specific needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Public Administration, Communications, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in customer success, account management, or equivalent client-facing roles; experience with local government preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding targets and driving customer retention and growth
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex customer relationships and multifaceted projects
- Technical knowledge of mobility data, GIS, civic technology, analytics, or similar; experience using CRM systems and project management tools desirable
- Ability to work independently and problem-solve creatively to deliver exceptional customer service
- Passion for using technology to create positive social impact and build more sustainable cities
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on new challenges
- Base salary + bonus / commission + benefits