> Job board > Offer
Landscape Architect/Project Manager
Landscape Architect Project Manager - Little Rock, AR
Halff is seeking a Landscape Architect/Project Manager in our Little Rock, AR office. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team of landscape architects, planners and others, to provide management on a wide variety of public and private landscape architectural projects. Projects emphasis includes park, recreation and trail planning and design; urban park, plaza, streetscape and transportation enhancements; land development; and support for large scale planning projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative environment to help clients plan, design and implement projects.
Landscape Architect Project Manager Requirements:
- Ability to work with design teams and consultants through all design stages from concept through construction.
- Ability to lead teams to complete projects while meeting deadlines and budget requirements.
- Knowledgeable in the production of CD sets including hardscape, planting, construction details and preparation of specifications and bidding packages.
- Experience with construction methodologies and implementation
- Well organized, detail oriented and highly motivated
- Be able to anticipate the needs of clients and projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Have excellent design skills.
- Be proficient with computer applications including AutoCAD, MicroStation, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and GIS
Landscape Architect Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in landscape architecture from an accredited university
- AR registration as a Professional Landscape Architect
- 5-8 years of experience
- Ability to travel periodically primarily in state to support project needs.