> Job board > Offer
Integrated Planning & Scheduling Specialist
Integrated Planning and Scheduling Specialist
LeoStella is a state-of-the-art small satellite design and manufacturing company based in the Seattle area. At LeoStella, we are redefining how high-quality satellite constellations are built at scale. Our focus is on developing and using intelligent and agile engineering and manufacturing processes to accelerate the development and production of small-sat constellations, all while lowering costs and increasing on-orbit capabilities.
The work we do at LeoStella is helping organizations and markets change the world by removing the barriers to building satellite constellations. This is an opportunity to join a collaborative, high performing team focused on changing the paradigm in satellite development and production!
As an Integrated Planning and Scheduling Specialist you will be responsible preparing plans and schedules and performing analysis for proposals and projects. This role is an integral part of the LeoStella product development and production for our customers. You will be responsible for working with engineering leads and program managers to define high level program schedules and lower-level detail schedules that support the program. During each project, you will be working with the teams to assess progress, identify risks, and generate summary reports. Other job duties will include schedule margin analysis, and process improvements for project management.
- Prepares, develops, coordinates, integrates, analyzes and maintains, integrated plans and schedules for proposals, projects, programs and major initiatives at all levels across functional value streams to meet program and/or project objectives
- Develops the Integrated Master Plan, Integrated Master Schedule and supporting elements, and drives program planning through the Enterprise Gated Process in support of Program requirements and objectives
- Tracks, plans, schedules, and performs risk analysis for projects, programs and change activities throughout the lifecycle of a program
- Performs studies/analysis and planning efforts, within and/or across programs/projects, organizations or business units to determine impacts, constraints and plans involving product development, production rates, process improvement, or program initiatives
- Identifies, analyzes and reports schedule performance variances
- Performs schedule-related risk and opportunity analyses and provides potential solutions to management
- Performs schedule, event and change impact analysis
- Develops and posts planning, scheduling and change related metrics/reports
- Maintains disciplined revision control of all planning/schedule baselines
- 7+ years of experience building Integrated Master Plans
- 7+ years of experience updating and analyzing Integrated Master Schedules
- Self-motivated problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism and accuracy while supporting interruptions in a dynamic working environment
- Ability to deliver planning solutions and be part of a healthy, empowering organization
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, and make decisions, exercise good judgment, work under pressure, work with minimal supervision and prioritize workload
- Experience and skills with computer applications, including MS Office Suite
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be a US Person
- Knowledge of Project Controls EVMS processes
- Knowledge and understating of cost estimating and accounting
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) in Finance, Engineering, Construction, Business, or related field
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation range is $96-156K + 10% target bonus
- Your level/title, base salary, and bonus will be determined on a case by case basis and may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
- Base salary is one part of your total rewards package - you may also be eligible for up to 10+% potential bonuses. Additional employee benefits are detailed below as well.
- Employee Benefits include:
- Employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, basic and supplemental life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 401(k) with up to 3% company match
- Supplemental Paid parental leave
- Paid Time Off and Flexible Schedule: You may accrue 156 hours paid time off per year, in addition to 8 company holidays. You may also have the choice to take Flexible Friday off every other week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. EEO is the Law Poster .