> Job board > Offer
Reporting to Head of Sales, the Sales Executive plays a key supporting role to the sales team and manage inbound sales for assigned product and customer sectors. You are expected to work in a challenging and competitive environment, supporting and processing sales-related paperwork
Specific responsibilities include prepare and support the processing of purchase orders, attend to assigned customer queries, support the preparation of sales management reports, maintaining customer records and general sales administrative duties as assigned.
- Preparation of quotations
- Preparation of documents for internal bid approval process.
- Support preparation of bid submission documents
- Generate assigned weekly and monthly sales related reports
- Attend to assigned customer queries
- Maintain and update product price lists and product guides
- Support verification of purchase orders and accompany documents
- Maintain client activity records
- Maintains customer database updates, preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Provide assigned administrative support to Account Managers
- Able to do proactive cold calling to prospects and customers to create sales opportunities.
- Accountable for transactional volume sales from customers, primarily education sector and ArcGIS home use program.
- Maintain strong relationship with existing education customers.
- Support lead generation process derived from the AGOL named user activation report.
- Coordinate 2 ArcGIS technology update sessions for education sector annually
- Achieve or exceed annual software maintenance renewal targets for the education sector
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with proven track-record in indoor-sales telemarketing or customer support roles.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and willingness to learn.
- Organized and attentive to details.
- Desire to succeed and the motivation to exceed targets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM Software such as Salesforce.com.
- Good communications skills and have a strong aptitude for team culture
- Strong phone presence and demonstrated resilience to be on the phone all day.
- Proven high volume inbound sales experience (B2B) will be a plus.