> Job board > Offer
Industry Consultant (GIS)
We are looking for energetic and passionate Industry Consultant (GIS) team member to join us! Are you ready to challenge yourself? Build your career with us. Join us as Industry Consultant (GIS) !
What’s in it for you if you join our AWESOME team?
- 5 working days per week (Monday to Friday)
- Yearly appraisal/increment
- Attractive Staff Claim (eg. Dental, Optical, Health Screening & Telecommunication accessories.
- Mobile Allowance
- Good working atmosphere
What will you be doing?
- Develop industry solution framework and pre-sales customer engagement.
- Industry pre-sales responsibility in Sales Support, Bid Support and Technology Updates
- Understand and advise on the industry market trends, potential and landscape.
- Be familiar and understand the industry key stakeholders and principals/compliances.
- Be familiar and understand the Esri industry product & solutions and other complementary software products and solutions offered for the industry.
- Familiar and understand the industry workflow (i.e., production cycle, supply chain, roles and responsibilities)
- Be familiar with and understand the competition landscape on the key industry solution providers.
- Lead the Esri Malaysia industry product/packaging development working closely with the sales development team.
- Be proactive in acting as the customer's technical industry advocate in dealings with Esri Malaysia.
- Become familiar with the customer’s industry requirements, business goals, activities, workflows, business systems, applications and platforms and determine how geospatial technology can help the customer accomplish their goals.
- Advise customer on relevant industry geospatial strategies and develop the industry strategic plan.
- Conduct industry product, solution and custom demonstration using Esri technologies and relevant partner’s solutions.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Provides technology updates to customers and Esri Malaysia partner network and participates in Esri Malaysia events and conferences.
Looking for someone who are?
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering/GIS or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Utilities (water, electric, telecommunication or gas), National Security or Oil & Gas industry; Proven experience in the application of GIS concepts and technologies is preferred.
- Analytical and possess good problem-solving skills and proven ability to diagnose business problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written in Malay and English.
- Possess effective presentation and relationship building skills.
- Experience in support tender bid processes.
Are you driven to use your expertise for a good cause? If yes, do hit that 'Apply Now' button and let's talk!