> Job board > Offer
Human Resources Business Partner
HR Business Partner – Fixed term maternity cover for up to 12 months - Full or part time applications welcome
We have a great Fixed Term opportunity for a friendly and approachable HR Business Partner to join our successful software company. This would be a great role if you have some HR Generalist experience and would like to work in a small, supportive HR team. You will be providing high quality, generalist HR support, through a relationship-based and business partnering approach.
We will be holding interviews early in January and are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
We are a thriving company that offers its employees the security of working for a financially sound, market-leading, mapping technology company. We encourage collaboration and truly value the contributions each person makes, rewarding them with a generous bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package.
HR Business Partner key responsibilities:
- Guide and advise the business on strategic HR issues
- Support our Managers to ensure that all employees have a high quality on-boarding / induction process
- Coach, guide and support Line Managers to effectively manage ER related activity (including performance management, disciplinary, grievance and absence) managing stakeholders effectively throughout the case.
- Work with key stakeholders and the HR team to identify strategic priorities for L&D, promoting coaching, mentoring and buddying practices.
- Contribute to payroll and employee benefits, liaising with external providers to ensure that we provide attractive benefits, fair rewards and performance-related pay
- Whilst ordinarily at least 70% of your time will be taken up providing HRBP support and a true generalist remit, there will also be an opportunity to play a key part in other strategic HR projects and business initiatives.
We are happy to consider applications from experienced HRBP’s or those with some commercial HR Business Partner experience who are looking to develop their skills further, and who
- Are comfortable giving sound, balanced advice to the business, on all generalist operational and strategic HR activities.
- Are friendly, approachable and enjoy working collaboratively with your colleagues
- Are looking for a true HR generalist role
- Have previous hands on employee relations experience (essential) and the ability to manage disciplinaries, grievances, performance improvement and absences and ideally settlement agreements and consultations
- Are a people person, able to develop strong working relationships and engage effectively at all levels within the Company
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and active listening
- Planned and organised, with the ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of UK Employment Law – essential
- A strong internal service ethic
The successful applicant will also need to be happy to undergo a security clearance.
We will reward you with:
- A good basic salary (starting from circa £40k+ and rising with experience) plus a generous Company bonus scheme paying up to 20% per annum (bonus scheme rules apply)
- Flexible working - we are happy to consider full or part time applications and we work flexibly on a hybrid basis
- Excellent benefits package - Pension, Vitality healthcare scheme, gym contribution, cycle to work scheme, option to purchase additional holiday. We believe as a company that we should give back wherever we can and therefore also offer volunteering opportunities and 2 days to volunteer for a charity that is important to you.
On average you will work one to two days per week from our head Office in Aylesbury, on the other days you can work from home.
Please apply online on our website www.esriuk.com, including your CV and covering letter detailing your salary expectations and working hours you are looking for
Application deadline: 7th Jan 2024
Esri UK are an equal opportunity employer - we recognise the importance and value of having a diverse and inclusive workforce and the benefits that this can bring to both our employees and our customers
NO Agencies please