> Job board > Offer
Human Resources Analyst
A little bit about the role:
We are recruiting for a Human Resources Analyst reporting to the Vice President of Global Human Resources that will support activities related to Human Resources analytics within operations. The analyst will be involved in various HR functions but will predominantly lead all our financial planning and reporting. This role requires strong analytical skills including being proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
What you can expect:
- Work with the Corporate team on global HR reporting requirements to support business needs in areas such as workforce planning and financial analysis.
- Collect information, prepare, and analyze reports using data from different sources and coordinate and consolidate global reports.
- Provide analytical support for the execution and administration of compensation programs.
- Analyze and interpret HR data and trends to provide insights and recommendations for decision-making.
- Assist in the development of HR policies and procedures.
- Generate and present reports on HR metrics, workforce analytics, and key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with HR team members to enhance HR processes and systems.
- Contribute to HR projects and initiatives, such as talent acquisition, employee engagement, and compliance efforts.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3+ years of Human Resources experience at an Analyst level, ideally in a global high-tech environment
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or in a related field.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing data and preparing reports to address business information requests.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required; experience in developing and maintaining complex spreadsheets.
- Experience working with Human Resources Information Systems, specific experience with ADP would be an asset.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Results-oriented problem solver with high attention to detail and quality of output.
- Strong analytical skills with a quantitative mindset.
- Ability to work independently to gather and analyze information and data and present findings in a concise format.
- A team player: ability to adapt to different styles and to develop cooperative relationships with employees at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
About ORBCOMM Inc.
ORBCOMM is a pioneer in IoT technology, empowering customers with insight to make data-driven decisions that help them optimize their operations, maximize profitability, and build a more sustainable future. With 30 years of experience and the most comprehensive solution portfolio in the industry, ORBCOMM enables the management of over a million assets worldwide for a diverse customer base spanning transportation, supply chain, heavy equipment, maritime, natural resources, and government. For more information about how ORBCOMM is driving the evolution of industry through the power of data, visit www.orbcomm.com.
At ORBCOMM, we believe that our people are our strength. Our success stems from our ability to attract and retain the best people who deliver a high level of performance and skill.
If you are looking for a significant career opportunity and the chance to work for an established, successful, and high growth company, ORBCOMM is the ideal place for you.
We are committed to employment equity. ORBCOMM would like to thank all applicants in advance and advise them that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
ORBCOMM is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.