> Job board > Offer
Enterprise Sales Team Lead
We are looking for energetic and passionate Enterprise Sales Team Lead member to join us! Join us as Enterprise Sales Team Lead !
What’s in it for you if you join our AWESOME team?
- You will work 5 days per week (Monday to Friday).
- Commission - Quarterly paid
- Yearly appraisal/increment based on performance.
- Attractive Flexi Benefits (eg. Dental, Optical, Health Screening & Telecommunication accessories.
- Mobile Allowance.
So, What will you be doing?
- Responsible for leading a dedicated team that will sell ESRI’s solutions via aggressive and value-based market penetration strategies.
- Managing a team of high caliber sales talent, introduces strong sales processes, supports the development of a full pipeline of sales prospects, engages customers and Partners at the executive level, motivates the sales team, resolves conflicts, removes barriers and provides recognition in the pursuit and achievement of sales revenue and profitability.
- Defines a vision and creates a winning strategy that draws upon the strengths of ESRI and responds to National Government market needs, generating competitive advantage on existing markets and developing consistent new revenue streams that will guarantee short- and long-term achievements.
- Demonstrates outstanding execution track along sales cycle, ensuring ESRI's sales methodologies and common processes are in place and defining clear industry engagement guidelines.
- Monitors and takes necessary measures to ensure adequate pipeline of opportunities and demand generations for sustainable growth.
- Utilizes a disciplined approach for successful solution selling (value Centric Sales Approach), establishing, and maintaining accurate, timely and documented sales revenue forecasting procedures, providing required updates to ESRI higher management.
- Builds a network of executive relationships across National Government and with key partners and customers to stay current on issues impacting business and sales, providing meaningful strategic advice to retain and grow their business through integrated solutions.
- Stays current and informed on all new campaigns, understanding their objectives and relevance, communicating to Sales team and ensuring all involved know the roles the play in making campaigns successful.
- Drives team towards expected market penetration and customers satisfaction levels.
- Inspires and influences internal stakeholders, experts and other resources not under direct control, helping to remove obstacles and aiming goals achievement.
- Drives each sales team member toward expected annual sales objectives.
- Facilitates alignment and effective communication within sales team and internal/external key partners/customers and promptly resolve any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interaction.
- Facilitates individual growth and development of Sales team, setting objectives, performance standards and priorities, coaching and acting as role model on sales approaches and account leadership.
Looking for someone who are?
- 12+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
- Proven track record in business application software sales.
- At least 3 years’ experience leading/managing in a team selling environment.
- Experience understanding a client's business strategy and their challenges.
- Demonstrated success with complex, long-cycle sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative, and competitive market.
- Demonstrated knowledge on consultative selling methodologies.
- Experience in managing key business partners.
- Business level Bahasa Malaysia and English: Fluent
Are you driven to use your expertise for a good cause? If yes, do hit that ' Apply Now' button and let's talk!