> Job board > Offer
Director of Business Development, LP360
Are you ready to join GeoCue, the leaders in LiDAR mapping hardware and software since 2003? We have an opening for the Director of Business Development for LP360 software solutions. If you're a seasoned sales professional with a minimum of 10 years experience in software sales with an aptitude for driving growth, this role is your next challenge.
Your mission includes developing sales strategies for LP360 Drone, Geospatial, Cloud, and 'OEM' solutions, aiming to expand market share in point cloud processing. In this role, you’ll collaborate with the VP of Sales to create targeted growth strategies, capitalize on existing customer bases, and introduce new LP360 modules. Your impact will shape the market through innovative sales approaches, training programs, and essential tools in partnership with our marketing team. Are you ready to elevate your career?
What is most important is your work ethic, willingness to take on challenges, and drive to succeed. If you are a highly motivated individual, experienced in software sales, who thrives in fast-paced, team-oriented environments, then we’d like to talk with you!
Apply now for this remote-based position in the USA and be part of our exciting journey! If you have a proven track record in software sales and experience in geospatial software, we encourage you to apply and contribute to GeoCue's success.
Mission: Develop existing sales of our various LP360 software solutions:
- LP360 Drone
- LP360 Geospatial
- LP360 Cloud
- LP360 ‘OEM’
- Define and implement with VP sales a specific sales growth strategy for each of our LP360 solutions.
- Develop a sales strategy to increase LP360 market share on the point cloud processing market. Objective to attract all existing UAV Lidar owners to use LP360 to optimize their ‘LAS’ files.
- Optimize sales to existing LP360 Geospatial customers by offering and selling our new LP360 modules and solutions.
- Develop with our marketing team the necessary tools (videos, webinars, campaigns) to simplify the sales process.
- Prepare and implement the training programs to existing and future LP360 customers in coordination with R&D, support, and marketing.
- Report competitive information and provide future market needs in terms of features and solutions.
Measurement of performance: Sales growth of each LP360 business lines:
- LP360 Drone licenses
- LP360 Geospatial licenses
- LP360 ‘OEM’ licenses