> Job board > Offer
Our mission is to support customers in keeping our communities warm, safe, and running, sustainably.
We make this possible by providing our customers with the best-of-breed Field Service Management software platform specifically designed for linear asset management and leveraging our industry experts and cutting-edge technologies.
A career at OverIT means unleashing your potential in a high-growth and high-energy environment. Moreover, you will find a SaaS company committed to becoming a global leader in FSM, while enhancing your potential in a great place to work.
We are dedicated to growing along with our customers and partners, inspiring talents, and giving back to the community. We rely on four core values: trust, customer success, excellence, and simplicity.
As a Delivery Director at OverIT, you will play a crucial role in managing major international project programs for key customers. You will be responsible for overseeing a team of Project Managers and Senior Project Managers, ensuring the successful delivery of high-quality solutions that meet customers' expectations. Your primary focus will be dealing with a range of activities including customer relationship management, strategic leadership, team management, delivery excellence, and commercial accountability.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key customers, maintaining the company's reputation and driving partnerships for long-term success.
- Ensure compliance of project deliverables with the highest quality standards and customers' strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to shape the overall direction of the group.
- Take shared responsibility for quality, commercial decisions, staffing, customer satisfaction, and operational excellence.
- Drive growth strategy and resource expansion for near and offshore centers.
- Lead and manage a team of Project Managers, Senior Project Managers, delivery managers, design leads, and tech directors/leads directors.
- Conduct performance appraisals, set clear objectives, and provide career development plans for team members.
- Make decisions on resourcing (both onshore and offshore) and hiring strategies based on billability and profitability.
Delivery Excellence :
- Ensure accountability for the work delivered to customers, adhering to the highest standards of quality.
- Champion agile and lean methodologies to optimize time to market and overall value delivery.
- Commit to doing the right things, not just doing things right, regardless of the project model.
Commercial Accountability :
- Demonstrate strong financial acumen in managing project/program financials for professional service providers.
- Manage supply/customer profit, ensuring profitability and maintaining appropriate profit margins/P&L.
- Take the responsibility for customer contracts, commercials, company financials, revenue targets, and growth plans for the portfolio.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience in managing major international project programs, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with a track record of building and leading successful project teams.
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning, customer management, and commercial accountability.
- Advocate of agile methodology with a focus on delivering value through efficient and effective project management methodologies.
- Excellent financial acumen, including experience in managing project/program financials and profitability.
Why join us
- Location flexible approach: you will be able to choose where to work from within Italy (and within the constraints of the business requirements).
- Learning Path: since we advocate continued learning, you will have free access to the e-learning platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight, and Fluentify) and participation in the training courses.
- Meal vouchers: even if you work remotely.
- Stimulating, young, innovative, and global working environment to unleash your full growth potential.
At OverIT we value diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, ethnicity, or place of origin.