> Job board > Offer
Customer Success Manager (GIS Industry)
Organization and Background:
Esri Inc. with its headquarter in California is the global leader in GIS software. Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s Geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri India, headquartered in Noida has a very strong team and a large customer base in India. We have seen phenomenal growth in our business and this trend is expected to continue. Esri India has multi-location teams and leverages on a variety of Channel Partners for sales and providing solutions. We strive to conduct business with global standards.
Esri India has been certified as a “Great Place to work” organization for 2021, 2022, and 2023. The World Geospatial Industry Council has recognized us as trailblazers for building an equitable and inclusive culture in the Geospatial Ecosystem.
Esri India employs about 500 people and has offices in Noida, New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Panchkula. We offer several solutions on Cloud. Site Scan is our solution for Drone Data Processing which is hosted in India. The other offerings are to provide our technology on MeiTY approved Clouds with managed GIS services. Esri’s software comes with numerous AI/ML functions, integration of real-time data and the ability to create 3D models and digital twins with ease. Esri India also partners with third party organizations that provide satellite imagery and other geospatial content. Esri India also partners with Cloud infrastructure providers like AWS, Railtel etc.
Esri India has a very strong position of leadership in the government sector with large customer base in both central and state government departments. National Mapping Organizations (e.g., Survey of India, Geological Survey of India, NIC, RGI), forest departments, water resources, land management, SDMAs, Dept. of Space, Regional Remote Sensing Application Centres, State IT and Planning departments etc. are our customers.
The Customer Success Manager will play a key role in driving Customer Success, adoption and upsell of new business opportunities for Esri India customers.
Locations: We have openings in our offices in Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Noida
Job roles and responsibilities:
• Hold regular business review meetings with C-level executives/Director level decision-makers and influencers to track progress towards achieving their business outcomes.
• Utilize ArcGIS experience and expertise to chart customer journey towards outcomes and conduct POCs and Demos
• Deeply understand customer business and technology needs; become the face of Esri India to the customer and Voice of customer within.
• Work closely with Sales team to come up with a detailed Success Plan specific to each customer’s requirements
• Achieve high customer satisfaction ratings in regular customer surveys
• Drive post-deployment product adoption
• Drive Advocacy in the form of customers case-studies and/or engagements at user conferences • Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Sales, Support groups, Consultants, partners and other cross-functional teams as required.
• Serve as a trusted advisor for the customer’s entire Esri India journey.
• Willingness to take initiative and tackle things on your own.
• Ability to navigate data and people to find answers.
• Experience working with GIS solutions
• Exposure in conducting POCs and Demos.
• Upsell/Cross Sell experience
• Ability to handle difficult customers or situations and demonstration of resolutions
• Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail.
• Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment.
• Domestic travel for face-to-face meetings with customer base is expected.
• At least 7 years of experience in GIS Industry
• Minimum 4 years of experience working in a customer-facing role interacting with Decision-makers and C-level executives (Sales or Customer Success with a Technical background is ideal).
• Exceptional communication skills in English, both oral and written.
• Expertise in ArcGIS Suite of Products. ArcGIS Enterprise would be a big plus.