> Job board > Offer
Credit Controller (Full Time Permanent)
What it's like to work at Landmark:
We're a friendly, dynamic and supportive team. We encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. We also love a good work social and team building events. As well as this we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
- Free parking
- Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
- Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
- Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here
- Focus on training and career progression
- Family friendly policies
- Happy to talk about flexible working
As a Credit Controller at Landmark, you will be part of our busy Credit Control team providing excellent customer service in accordance with the agreed Service Level targets to ensure that debts are collected in a timely and professional manner whilst minimising exposure to bad debt.
The role will involve but will not be limited to:
- Credit controlling a range of customer accounts, to include chasing by telephone, e-mail and letter recording and maintaining detailed and accurate customer records.
- Credit card processing and reconciliation through Streamline.
- Client receipt reconciliation using Excel.
- Reconciliation of debtor accounts, investigation, and resolution of any discrepancies.
- Assistance with invoice, statement and overdue letter runs.
- Production of copy invoices where required.
- Liaising with our product and customer service teams on outstanding debtors
You will have recent accounts receivable experience, including operation of computerised accounting systems with strong communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. You will be enthusiastic and self motivated with an adaptable approach to your work.
You will also be/have:
- Intermediate Excel skills including ability to sort and filter data, use Pivot tables and Formulae including VLOOKUP.
- Strong reconciliation skills.
- Articulate and methodical.
- Experience of using Salesforce and Financial Force or similar accounting packages is desirable.
- Ability to work in a changing environment where new systems and procedures are developed and implemented.
- Confident telephone manner and ability to work collaboratively with credit control colleagues.
Landmark Information Group holds a wide portfolio of market leading PropTech businesses that span an incredible range of markets and technology platforms across the sector. With well-known application suites, online services, and massive national scale property data as well as premier geospatial datasets we are at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership in the industry.
We deliver award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, land asset management, environmental consultancy, and Government markets. This is a chance to join the business as we make major steps forward in leveraging the latest cloud and large-scale technologies to start bringing together the entire market to a unified platform.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.