> Job board > Offer
Cluster Leader (Agriculture)
Added: January 18, 2024
- Develop a team plan to achieve the activity targets set by superior or Koltiva management, and identify potential risks that could impact project operations · Plan vs Actual
- Supervise the implementation of field team activities by providing direction, input and feedback related to field team.
- Coordinate with local stakeholders, district governments and clients that relate to the cluster area.
- Coordinate problems or obstacles that arise when using the application to the related team using freshdesk application.
- Conduct regular monitoring and evaluation reports to the supervisor, including data quality monitoring as well as regular field visits.
- Ensure activities are properly recorded, documented, and stored.
- Conduct orientation and training to field agent in the field activity processes and software applications
- Bachelor/Diploma majoring in Agriculture, Forestry, communication or relevant
- 3 years experience in relevant field, preferably in rubber
- Experience facilitating community development activities
- Good communication skills in Thai and English