> Job board > Offer
Business Development Manager
EnduroSat is a fast-growingspace player at the forefront ofsatellite innovation, specializing in advancedsoftware-flexible satellitesfor commercial, governmental, and scientific missions.Our vision is to make space universally accessible.
We're looking for an exceptional businessdeveloper toidentify new commercial opportunities, accelerate our current fast-growing customer deals, and cultivatelong-lasting business relationships.
You will play a vital role in commercializing advanced space technologiesom the US marketand develop proposals foruniquemissions’ solutions. This dynamic role entails close collaboration with our systems engineering team and our technology teams.
EnduroSat isexpanding globally. This role is based inour newest office inDenver, Colorado. Weare building a high-performing and fast-paced team with strongself-discipline.The opportunity willbe primarily on-site and in person at the office.
- Establish, develop, and maintain beneficialbusiness and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within defined timelines
- Coordinate commercialefforts across teamsand other EnduroSat departments
- Keep informed about space industry trends, space capabilities, and best practices
- Participate in various industry conferences showcasing the newest company products
- Successfully alignproposed solutions and products withcustomer needs
- Maintain high integrity at all times and be an exemplarycompany representative
- 5+ years of sales experience withan international technology company
- Previous space industry experience and involvement with space companies
- Proven track record of delivering results and meeting expectations
- Previous experience with CRM tools
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally in the US and internationally
- Based in the Denver area or willing to relocate to Colorado
- US citizen or US permanent resident
- Deep knowledge of purchase processes, RFP procedures, proposal development, and contract negotiation
- Wide network of space industry contacts and professional connections in the aerospace sector
- Energetic and proactive mindset, strong team player, thrivein a highly collaborative environment
- Health insurance coverage
- Matching 401k plan
- Generous team performance-based bonus
- Collaboration with EnduroSat offices in Sofia, Berlin, and Toulouse,with occasional international travel
We plan to hire for this role quickly, please apply at your earliest convenience. Interviews will be scheduled soon with an anticipated start date in March 2024. We hope you're as excited about the future of space technology as we are. We look forward to hearing from you!