> Job board > Offer
AWS Cloud With PAAS
Role & Responsibilities
(We required candidates who have strong AWS cloud experience with Paas Services experience)
- Understand the client’s overall IT architecture and strategic IT plans, and effectively position Microsoft Azure Products and Services to ensure a successful implementation Public Cloud
- Leads the design/ delivery of Azure infra components and integration of Azure with on-prem Microsoft and Non-Microsoft infra components
- Architect should be capable of solving complex technical problems, communicating technical concepts to clients and peers with mixed levels of technical abilities, and making sound technical and architectural decisions independently.
- Establish and adhere to IT industry best practices and standards as it relates to Architecting/Designing Client’s Cloud systems.
Required Candidate Profile
Experience ( Essential )
- Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104) certified.
- Managing following Azure PaaS services
Ø Analysis Services
Ø Application Gateway
Ø App Services
Ø Azure Data Factory
Ø Logic Apps
Ø Key Vaults
Ø Azure App Insights
Ø Azure Databricks
Ø Azure Synapse
- Managing Azure CaaS and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Implement solutions in Azure to meet business and technical requirements.
- Hands-on Linux/Unix/Windows administration and scripting (e.g. Ansible, Powershell, Azure CLI) experience
- Proactively monitor the customer environment by checking system error logs,monitoring ticket queues, and consulting with other groups involved in maintaining the environments.
- Experience with cloud platform architectures, including areas such as:
- Identity & Access Management & networking
- Infrastructure provisioning and automation e.g. Terraform and Ansible
- Making recommendations to resolve system errors and performance issues and take corrective actions.
- Assist customers and partners implement and migrate existing enterprise on-prem workloads to Azure, and provide aid in their Go-Live on Azure.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the field and internal teams.
- Operate solutions for security and governance, and to meet compliance requirements
- Manage and operate Compute, Storage, Network, LB, DevOps, Analytics, PaaS services in Azure
- Managing the Cloud network stack VNet, IPsec VPN, Load Balancers, DNS, WAF
Experience ( Preferred)
· Experience of working in International business environment
· Experience in handling MS Azure
Location of Posting
Location: Bangalore, Pune and Coimbatore
Please share the updated resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org