> Job board > Offer
Account Executive (f/m/d) - Infrastructure Sales Europe (French-speaking)
BUILD THE MARKET LEADER IN SATELLITE ANALYTICS WITH US AT LIVEEO
At LiveEO, we combine Space Technology with AI to solve problems here on Earth. Our satellite-based monitoring solutions help Infrastructure operators and industrial companies to make their operations more ecological, safer, and more efficient.
LiveEO is applying the latest developments in artificial intelligence to analyse satellite data and is bringing the insights of earth observation data to customers in the enterprise sector. LiveEO’s ambitious goal is to monitor 1 billion assets across the globe with its unique SaaS solution until 2030. Our team is as global as the satellite data we process and the customers we serve. Together, we are building something big.
As an Account Executive for Europe at LiveEO you will be working as an essential part of our team and will help us to bring our solution to new utility, rail and pipeline customers.
- Contribute to LiveEO's international expansion by being at the forefront of our clients' growth and success;
- Be the CEO of your territory: execute LiveEO’s sales strategy by defining target accounts and personas in Europe, and start a comprehensive outreach strategy to identify projects, generate deals and win customers;
- Professionally manage your sales pipeline and optimize conversions and sales cycles to always over-achieve your targets;
- Work with the entire Sales & Marketing team to attract customers to our product;
- Get even more customers excited about our work by conducting product presentations;
- Inspire customers by conducting successful product demos and presenting at international conferences;
- Support customers from the first contact to the closing of the deal;
- Build and actively maintain long-term relationships with customers to continually keep engagement at a high level;
- Gain a deep understanding of the utilities, rail and pipeline industry, plan and implement successful sales strategies for this industry.
- At least 2 years of practical experience in Enterprise SaaS Sales;
- International business experience, with strong focus on Sales KPIs;
- Full-stack sales skills, from email outreach to customer success;
- Experience in taking full advantage of CRM systems;
- Understanding of software companies and their specific processes;
- Knowledge of the utilities, rail and/ or oil & gas industry a strong plus;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably with a technical or economic background;
- You are able to switch between strategic and operational work;
- Excellent analytical skills combined with a solution-oriented mindset, hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial spirit and drive;
- Independent work, high willingness to take responsibility;
- Social skills and a talent for organization;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English are a must. Additional European languages are a plus;
- Live in or are willing to relocate to Berlin preferred, remote an option;
- At LiveEO we value diverse backgrounds and experiences. We encourage everybody to apply regardless of age, gender, ethnicity and religion.
- The opportunity to create a product that can improve business processes and lives across the globe;
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work model - we trust our employees to get their work done while maintaining a healthy work-life balance;
- We empower employees to drive their own career development, take initiative and have the freedom to be creative and bold;
- Not an overtime culture - we take care that overtime is done only as a necessity and always offset with time off and rest;
- Variety of team building opportunities - from jogging groups, team sports, bouldering and picnics;
- A collaborative and learning environment - frequent internal workshops, knowledge sharing sessions, journal clubs and hackathons;
- Office located in the centre of Berlin Kreuzberg with free fruit, nuts and drinks;
- Potential to participate in the employee stock option program;
- Urban Sports membership and BVG subsidy, corporate pension program;
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 30+ different nationalities.
LiveEO is a well funded startup founded in 2018 and based in Berlin. Our primary service is modelling risk to our customers’ assets and infrastructure from vegetation, ground deformation and change detection. We currently have around 100 employees from all over the world with a variety of backgrounds