> Job board > Offer
1st Line Technical Support Analyst
What it's like to work at Landmark:
We're a friendly, dynamic and supportive team. We encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. We also love a good work social and team building events. As well as this we offer:
- 25 days’ holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year.
- Flexible working.
- Free parking.
- Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice.
- Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme.
- Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here.
- Focus on training and career progression.
- Competitive salary.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic IT Technical Support Analyst with an interest in Application Support to join our team. Someone with drive, passion and creativity, helping keep Landmark at the cutting edge of technology.
Working within the Landmark Valuation Services (LVS) Service Desk team, the IT Support Analyst must ensure customer enquiries and incidents are resolved in a timely and professional manner, delivering a world class customer service experience. You will ensure the internal system is used to record and control all service desk contact, with the accurate prioritisation, investigation, and resolution of incidents. Additionally, you will be required to assist the 2nd Line, DevOps and Engineering teams with the investigation of customer-affecting bugs and issues. You will also be a key contributor to knowledge enhancement by proactively creating and updating knowledge base articles to improve fault resolution at 1st Line.
You’ll be stepping into an inspiring career with real opportunities for growth. We hire ambitious and passionate talent into our business and are proud of the steps we take to maximise potential in our employees, nurturing and supporting their professional and personal development.
Specific skills and technologies can be learned. Your adaptability, aptitude and chiefly attitude are the most important thing in helping us to set you on the path to success.
You will be a strong communicator with high attention to detail, ideally with previous experience in a technical service desk role. We are looking for somebody who has an interest in Application Support or Software Development career paths.
You will also have/be:
- Minimum A-level standard or equivalent.
- Highly analytical with excellent organisation and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to take ownership of issues and manage progress until resolved.
- Ability to actively listen and understand user requirements and translate into technical solutions.
- Customer service experience
Desirable but not essential:
- CompTIA A+ or equivalent.
- ITIL v3 Foundation or previous Service/Support Desk experience
- Basic Windows troubleshooting skills.
- Basic networking troubleshooting skills (LAN/WAN, IPs, internet, etc).
- Basic IT security knowledge (firewalls, anti-virus, etc).
- Experience of technical authoring both internal (knowledge base) and customer-facing support documentation or articles.
Landmark Information Group is a portfolio of leading property-related data and technology businesses at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership. It delivers award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, environmental consultancy, and Governments. Capabilities range from property search provision, expert opinion and interpretation to conveyancing case-management, floor-planning software, valuation modelling and a property listings portal. Clients are served through market leading applications and services that connect businesses, government departments and consumers together - reducing risk, creating transparency and saving both time and money for all parties.
As the UK’s largest custodian of land, property and environmental data in the UK, using a combination of AI, machine learning and domain experts to provide marketing leading and trusted interpretation. Our data, backed by technology innovation and entrepreneurialism, make Landmark uniquely placed to lead the next wave of digital transformation in the markets we are passionate about.