Delighted to announce that nominations for 2022 Top 100 Geospatial Companies are now open! Hurray!
The annual list complied since 2016 by Geoawesomeness is an essential source of information about companies that are utilising geospatial data and tools to solve problems and is aimed to help our community make sense of the ever-changing geospatial industry ecosystem.
In 2022, the list will be decided by Aleks and me together with the experts on the panel for 2022 Top 100 Geospatial companies; of course based on all your inputs as well.
|Start Date||End Date||What|
|6th October 2021||1st December 2021||Nomination phase for companies|
|10th October 2021||15th December 2021||Public discussion about nomination and the top 100 geospatial companies.|
|16th December 2021||24th January 2022||Panel reviews the nominations, inputs from the public and votes on the final list.|
|By 28th January 2022||2022 list will be published online|
|31st January 2022||Online event with panel to celebrate the top 100 companies list. Save the date.|
- Companies can nominate themselves via this online form.
- Public can nominate and any recommend companies they would like to see make it to the list via this online form.
- The community forum is being setup to enable us all to come together and discuss about companies and the geospatial ecosystem in general.
- The expert panel to consider these inputs as recommendations. The final decision lies with the panel. (It is hard to totally ignore the public opinion though).
Who is on Geospatial Expert Panel?
- Dr. Nadine Alameh, CEO of Open Geospatial Consortium
- Denise McKenzie, Chair of the Association for Geographic Information in UK
- Justyna Redelkiewicz, Head of Section Consumer Solutions, Market and Technology at the European Union Agency for Space Programme (EUSPA)
- Carly Morris, Head of Geovation at Ordnance Survey
- Eldrige de melo, Director at Satellogic
- Olivia Powell, International Lead at The Geospatial Commission in Cabinet Office and Co- founder and Director at Women+ in Geospatial
- Sives Govender, Research Group Leader, CSIR, South Africa and Co- founder and coordinator of Environmental Information System-Africa
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Please send us an email at email@example.com
How I can participate in the discussion?
We are working on setting up a community forum. If you would like to get an invite, please sign up to our email list/newsletter.