PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials onGeoawesomeness’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Geoawesomeness’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Geoawesomeness at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Geoawesomeness’s web site are provided “as is”. Geoawesomeness makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Geoawesomeness does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Geoawesomeness or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Geoawesomeness’s Internet site, even if Geoawesomeness or a Geoawesomeness authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Geoawesomeness’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Geoawesomeness does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Geoawesomeness may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Geoawesomeness does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Geoawesomeness has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Geoawesomeness of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Geoawesomeness’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Poland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. User Submissions.
You are responsible for your communications and your use of the Geoawesomeness Site. You may not, under any circumstances, do any of the following: (a) post or transmit any message which is libelous or defamatory; (b) post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic; (d) post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion; (c) use the Geoawesomeness Site to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others; (d) upload or download files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights to such files or have received all necessary consents; (e) upload files that contain a virus or corrupted data; (f) delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in a file that you upload to a BBS or the Geoawesomeness Site; (g) falsify the source or origin of software or other material contained in a file that you upload to a BBS or the Geoawesomeness Site; (h) falsely purport to be an employee or agent of Geoawesomeness; (i) act, or fail to act, in your use of the Geoawesomeness Site, in a manner that is contrary to applicable law or regulation; (j) distribute in any medium any part of the Geoawesomeness Site, including, but not limited to, any User Submissions (as defined below), without Geoawesomeness’s prior written consent; (j) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Geoawesomeness Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Geoawesomeness Site or the Content therein; (k) use the Geoawesomeness Site, any Content or any User Submissions for any commercial use, without the prior written authorization of Geoawesomeness; or (l) engage in any other activity deemed by the Geoawesomeness to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of these Terms.
It is not the intent of Geoawesomeness to discourage users from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views in Geoawesomeness Site, nonetheless, Geoawesomeness reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful. Your failure to observe any of the foregoing limitations or obligations may result in civil or criminal liability.
9. User Submissions – Blogs and Community Forums.
Although some of the individuals posting to the Geoawesomeness Site, including the columnists and moderators, work for Geoawesomeness, any opinions expressed are the personal opinions of the original authors, not of Geoawesomeness. The content is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Geoawesomeness or any other party. Geoawesomeness does not assume any responsibility or liability for any blogs, opinions or other commentary posted on the Geoawesomeness Site or any website linked to the Geoawesomeness Site and makes no express or implied warranty or guarantee about the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or any other aspect of the content.
Geoawesomeness does not claim ownership of any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you post, upload, or submit to public areas of the Geoawesomeness website, video content and textual content (collectively, the “User Submissions”).
By posting, uploading, submitting, or inputting any User Submissions to the Geoawesomeness Site or through the Service, alone or as part of other works, you agree to grant to Geoawesomeness a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, sublicense, reproduce, distribute, redistribute, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, transmit, create derivative works of, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform or display any such User Submissions (including without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) in any form, media, or technology whether by any means and in any media now known or hereafter developed and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses; and to publish your name in connection with your User Submission. You also hereby grant each user of the Geoawesomeness Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Geoawesomeness Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Geoawesomeness Site and under these Terms.
With respect to any User Submissions consisting of video files, the above licenses granted by you shall terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete of such video files from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that Geoawesomeness may retain server copies of User Submissions that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you with respect to any other types of User Submissions are perpetual and irrevocable. You hereby waive your moral rights in any such User Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such User Submissions are original with you, or that you have the right to submit such User Submissions. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Geoawesomeness for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us. You further acknowledge and agree that (a) no compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your User Submissions, as provided herein; (b) Geoawesomeness is under no obligation to post or use any User Submission you may provide; and (c) Geoawesomeness may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
Your participation in on-line communications occurs in real time and is not edited, censored, or otherwise controlled by Geoawesomeness. Geoawesomeness cannot and does not screen content provided by you to the Geoawesomeness Site or through its service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Geoawesomeness reserves the right to remove any content from the Geoawesomeness Site at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such content or if Geoawesomeness is concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all.
The Geoawesomeness Site is available to the public. No information you consider confidential should be posted to these websites. If you submit content, you agree that Geoawesomeness may reveal your identity and whatever information we know about you to any law enforcement agent or official in the event of legal action arising from any posting(s) made by you. Geoawesomeness may modify, display, delete, transmit or distribute content posted on the Geoawesomeness Site in its sole discretion and without your permission. However, Geoawesomeness shall not be responsible for controlling or editing any content, nor can Geoawesomeness ensure prompt removal of inappropriate or unlawful content.
10. Newsletter Terms and Conditions
By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive emails from us. The aim of our newletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about news posted on the websites, products, events etc. The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory.
The frequency of the newletter issues will be at most daily.
We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users / visitors from or newsletter service, without notice . We will do so with any subscriber we deem registered with fake data.
Email Data Privacy
We will not communicate / spread / publish or otherwise give away your address. You’ll be able to change your subscription settings or to delete it alltogether anytime.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.